them

MisterC

47 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I hate they cunts. 

Have literally just proven if you press sides at this level you'll beat them nearly every time. 

Never understand managers that set us or them up to sit off at times. 

That said, think the run in and winter break has helped them get there. Be interesting to see next season because I think similar to us it's hard to keep up that hunger, especially playing 100mph every week. 

That's our only hope anyway 🤣

CL will be a drain on them, too.

Just depends how much of the booty they decide to invest in the squad.

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

Need to pull in as much cash as possible from the likes of Aribo and Kamara and get a team of hungry bastards assorted. 
This squad is full of slow, timid shite with not an ounce of creativity. 
Thing that really fucking grinds though is the fact most of them won’t give a single fuck about what’s happened 

💯%

30 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

The thought of them easily beating us twice more this season en route to a treble makes me feel physically sick. These players and manager must surely have it drilled into them that this cannot be allowed to happen. 

Still hold some hope for Sun but they’ll trounce us at celtic Park. They’ll either be Champions by then or going for the title on the day - our lot will absolutely crumble - again 

1 hour ago, Kaydubya11 said:

The thought of them easily beating us twice more this season en route to a treble makes me feel physically sick. These players and manager must surely have it drilled into them that this cannot be allowed to happen. 

dont think the manager is capable of motivating players like that

1 hour ago, Kaydubya11 said:

I'm convinced we're beating them in at least one of the two fixtures. Obviously hope it's next weekend.

2 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

I'm almost convinced that will be the outcome. I cant see us winning the semi final and the away game may be one to avoid. It feels like the Murty days again.

I despise them but I would give everything to have a team playing that way and that quick, we should have a manager who make us play like this. Running till the players cannot do it anymore, starving and playing for the badge. 

We can't let them walking on the league the way they do, it makes me sick, massive kick in the arse is needed and as soon as possible, from the top to bottom.

2 hours ago, NI said:

I despise them but I would give everything to have a team playing that way and that quick, we should have a manager who make us play like this. Running till the players cannot do it anymore, starving and playing for the badge. 

We can't let them walking on the league the way they do, it makes me sick, massive kick in the arse is needed and as soon as possible, from the top to bottom.

Thats what boils my piss. They dont have great players but you can see they are actually coached to play a certain way - they will get absolutely mauled in the CL btw as they play so open and always tire.

but yeah Id love to see what GVB and the rest of his çoaches actually do with our team in training sessions as we are fucking hoachin and are getting progressively worse instead of better.

6 hours ago, The true baller said:

I'm convinced we're beating them in at least one of the two fixtures. Obviously hope it's next weekend.

This. I don't think Gio is the right man long term and we need some serious surgery in the summer but they aren't a great side. They've built a winning machine against the cannon fodder in this league but in Europe they've been shite and even in the victories against us they weren't any great. 

I don't think CL money will create a huge gulf tbh. They'll probably spend a chunk on making Jota and Carter-Vickers permanent. It won't be easy but a decent manager with 15-20m can build a side to wipe the floor with them. Just can't see it being us under this management and board. 

6 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

Thats what boils my piss. They dont have great players but you can see they are actually coached to play a certain way - they will get absolutely mauled in the CL btw as they play so open and always tire.

but yeah Id love to see what GVB and the rest of his çoaches actually do with our team in training sessions as we are fucking hoachin and are getting progressively worse instead of better.

I think we've already seen it. Anything that remotely resembles creativity or showing a bit of imagination is coached out the players because "tricks are for the circus". No wonder we're so stale in attack when the players aren't allowed to try anything a bit different. 

Without being all doom and gloom, the scary thing is that their finishing is actually pretty brutal at times. 

They create about 10-15 good chances a game and usually only take 2-3 of those. We barely create that level of chances in a month…

The scum goals were a disgrace yesterday almost every goal there is at least one unguarded celtic player in the box and for the saint’s manager to say he wasn’t concerned with this game as they’re concentrating on the fixtures after the break is shocking.

We aren’t included in a title race so today doesn’t bother me we are looking at our next 5 games not today’s is his actual statement.

24 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The scum goals were a disgrace yesterday almost every goal there is at least one unguarded celtic player in the box and for the saint’s manager to say he wasn’t concerned with this game as they’re concentrating on the fixtures after the break is shocking.

We aren’t included in a title race so today doesn’t bother me we are looking at our next 5 games not today’s is his actual statement.

To be fair he has a point. We're not involved in a title race anymore either so I want us to experiment a bit today and concentrate on solving our main problem which is scoring goals without Morelos. All with a view to Thursday against Braga then the scum a week today. 

10 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

Exactly, but at least, tarriers have fun and win their games SPFL scale. It kills me to say these things.