them

MisterC

17 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Are they world beaters again? 

Maybe ,Coz AZ are brilliant ,best team they have played .

I was working last night so had the radio on .Start of the night the usual suspects were blowing smoke up their arses ,Including Levien.

At the end the mood was a bit different ,oh best team they have played this season by a distance ,blah blah blah .

Except Levien ,he was saying they need more better players ,deathly silence in the background 😁

I still maintain if we turn up against them we will do them ,Player for player we have a better team and it’s likely the situation is the same as last year ,none would get in our best 11 .

13 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

He flaps when he comes out, but he made two saves that won them that tie tonight.

The two I seen him make were routine saves, nothing special. He's not that much of an upgrade on Barkas. Looking forward to a few howlers on Sunday, when I'll be right behind him for 45 minutes. Physically, not emotionally 😎

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Maybe ,Coz AZ are brilliant ,best team they have played .

I was working last night so had the radio on .Start of the night the usual suspects were blowing smoke up their arses ,Including Levien.

At the end the mood was a bit different ,oh best team they have played this season by a distance ,blah blah blah .

Except Levien ,he was saying they need more better players ,deathly silence in the background 😁

I still maintain if we turn up against them we will do them ,Player for player we have a better team and it’s likely the situation is the same as last year ,none would get in our best 11 .

I’ve been quite enjoying Levein on the radio recently. He is a cock obviously but treats all the teams the same which makes a change. 

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Lot less noise coming from THEM today.

They actually played a decent team with the key players back and they where exposed to be the shite we know they are.

Kyogo looks like he is on fire the first 20-30 mins of a game then just switches off.

Another wee diving wanker.

4 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Hopefully somebody kicks the shins right off him along with Abada.

Really hope our players go out with a presence about them and just dominate them all over the park

That’s the key to Sunday. If we smash both Abada and furuhashi it will rattle them.