them

MisterC

51 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

two offside winners - last night & Kyogo's against Hearts. Same linesman - Alan Mulvanny

So one linesman is responsible for two mistakes and a 4 point swing. Coincidence or blatant cheating?

Blatant cheating Bro.

Aswell as being too timid against them, we were tactically naive however I believe that you learn more in defeat than victory. They are still riding their luck at times and even with complaint refs that run won’t last forever. They maybe playing their best just now but I wouldn’t be surprised if they dropped points when you least expect. 

We've been saying for a while they are lucky and aren't a great team....but without knowing the exact number they must be undefeated in 20 odd league matches. 

We just need to keep winning. Our away performance needs to be spot on.

Even though our defence is keeping clean sheets i still have the fear of our LB and LCB. The tims will rip down that side unless we improve.

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

two offside winners - last night & Kyogo's against Hearts. Same linesman - Alan Mulvanny

So one linesman is responsible for two mistakes and a 4 point swing. Coincidence or blatant cheating?

dirty fenian cheating bastard....imagine getting that beastie cunt to baby sit your kids.

19 hours ago, the cry was no said:

They've certainly benefitted fro a few "lucky breaks"

Penalties not given

Dundee United (H) - won 1-0 (2 point gain)

Livingston (H) - drew 0-0 (1 point gain)

Motherwell (H) - won 1-0 (2 point gain) they scored in 45+3 from a free kick that was of the "very, very soft" variety

Aberdeen (A) - won 3-2 (2 point gain)

The offsides 

Hearts (H) - won 1-0 (2 point gain)

Aberdeen (A) - won 3-2 (2 point gain)

That's 11 points gained from wrong decisions

For balance Sakala was offside v Motherwell in the 1-1 game to gain us a point, they had a good goal wrongly chopped off v Hearts in the first game which would have gained them a point and we got away with a penalty at Pittodrie which gained us a point - still 8 points to the good on "lucky breaks"

If things are going to even themselves out this season we've got a fair bit of "luck" coming our way in the last 12 games

Also no-one should forget the benefit and "lucky winter break" they got when the winter break was brought forward, without doubt the luckiest of lucky breaks

We've been below par for most of the season, keep up the levels of the last 2 games and we will win it, even if their luck doesn't change. With the right attitude and application we can win 12/12 

Swings and round abouts though 

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The tactics I'll never understand. How any manager could watch previous games against them and think standing off and giving them time and space on the ball is beyond me. 

Hopefully we look back on this result season end, as the one that drove the team onto winning 56. 

Gerrard did the exact same in his first game against them and that was at home. I imagine the learning curve he took from that match will replicate itself with GVB, I never expect us to be to timid and unaggressive against them ever again under his tenure… 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I know ,remember all they penalties we get for our players daring to be fouled in the box .

Did you see the analysis on sportscene the other night.....as blatant and stonewall penalty you will see they still went along with the narrative that Mcginn may have got the faintest of toe nails on the ball....ffs just have the balls to say it's as clear cut a decision as a ref will get