them

MisterC

33 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

To be fair this is the thread about them and not the memorial thread . Get this pish highlighted and show them up for the  scumbags they are.  

Exactly why I posted this, scum and always will be.

19 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Simon Jordan having to bite his lip on Talksport at the moment.

White had to read out a disclaimer about sinclair.

Talksport investigating the tweet.

They shat it as expected , you knew White would be up his arse but expected more from Jordan.

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

He put it on tik tok and I didn’t want to post it on here or give the cunt oxygen.

Good call ,I saw it on Twitter ,It pretty scummy material .The cunt who cheered even worse .

How many pictures of the Queens head did he earn last night .Scum cunt .

Not sure what Bridges has said if anyone wants to shed light on it but not surprised . The mask easily slips with these cunts . Sometimes they forget or get too comfortable amongst their own echo chamber they blurt out what they really think and feel in public and get surprised at the backlash 

see that wee Wank Compston and his sing song in Vegas as other recent proof 

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Not sure what Bridges has said if anyone wants to shed light on it but not surprised . The mask easily slips with these cunts . Sometimes they forget or get too comfortable amongst their own echo chamber they blurt out what they really think and feel in public and get surprised at the backlash 

see that wee Wank Compston and his sing song in Vegas as other recent proof 

Said it’s his 40th Glasgow show, so it’ll be the only thing in the papers today, he’s the only event going ahead this week, compared it to the last day before lockdown, she’s not the only old woman to die this winter so they’re not cancelling it and Liz Truss will use it to bury some things