them

MisterC

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Callum McGrgeor had “one of his best games for celtic” apparently.

Never seen an outfield player playing in a 3-0 defeat and having one of their best ever games for a club :belm:

After the first 30 minutes Modric and Kroos had the run of the midfield, Captain Cal nowhere to be seen.

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Aye don’t worry aboot it mate this isnae exact science it’s jist a thread tae stick it up the bheggars, enjoy yersel😎👍🏻

IMG_5295.MOV 10.69 MB · 2 downloads  

I get that mate but at least super impose his heid on top of big Joe's shoulders:pipe:

13 hours ago, The true baller said:

Brighton gaffer seemingly off to Chelsea and many want Ange to go to Brighton. I wouldn't be against it, I must say.

Paddy the Greek and the gallowgate galacticos shouldn’t be a problem to us he can go, stay whatever the fcuk, all our problems just now are mainly self inflicted. 👍🏻

I'd be delighted if fat Ange got touted for another job.

Not only has he turned them around and got them singing domestically - he also takes away the credence of comfort I get from hatred of them, because well..... I annoyingly find it hard to dislike him. 

9 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Why ruin a good chance in England for another 8 weeks of CL football?

Just can't see it. Doesn't seem like the type. Plus, a new opportunity pops up every 8 weeks or so anyway down there. :lol: The Leicester vs Villa game coming up is like a sacking showdown. 

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

9 year old hit with flare in gb area of paedodome taken to hospital,hopefully shut that part of the place down.

Nothing will be done. Very little been said about stuff being thrown at a Madrid player. Sweep sweep as usual.