them

MisterC

See Sinclair has deleted his account, no doubt the convicted racist will do an interview in a few days claiming death threats caused him to do so.

Guy is an absolute embarrassment, been ramping up the soap dodgers rhetoric on twitter over the last few years after he realised he would get easy likes from that lot. Despite posting sympathetic tweets about the Queen only a few year ago and singing God Save the Queen with gusto representing England.

On 07/09/2022 at 06:09, .Williamson. said:

I’d be annoyed as fuck if we got beat 3-0 at home, Real Madrid or not 

Saw a headlien from O Riley along the lines of "The atmosphere after the game made it feel like a win"

Well there we go. Let's just give them the points because they celebrated getting gubbed 3-0 instead of 6-0

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Saw a headlien from O Riley along the lines of "The atmosphere after the game made it feel like a win"

Well there we go. Let's just give them the points because they celebrated getting gubbed 3-0 instead of 6-0

It’s why they will never get near another final again, our performance to me was worse as I always expect us to at least get a draw. 

It’s like they took the spirit O’Neill galvanised in them then just took the offence and permanent moral victory from it rather than the fight to actually win.

12 hours ago, Siam69 said:

FB_IMG_1662926121014.jpg

I look at these fully grown adult men doing this and just think they haven’t really got a lot going on in their life have they 

A middle aged failure letting off a smoke bomb in his back garden because an old woman has died . Would be easy to pity them if they weren’t so repulsive 

17 hours ago, Siam69 said:

FB_IMG_1662926121014.jpg

Tame compared to some of the disgusting shit I've seen on social media, and not only from taigs. Been a bit sickened by the general attitude since she passed. Not even just wee teens/early 20s punters too, fully grown middle aged adults

1 hour ago, The true baller said:

Tame compared to some of the disgusting shit I've seen on social media, and not only from taigs. Been a bit sickened by the general attitude since she passed. Not even just wee teens/early 20s punters too, fully grown middle aged adults

Tarriers away to st mirren on Sunday I see.

I wonder how that will pan out with regarding minutes silence.

They’ll try and go for minutes applause, turn the mikes down, the whole shooting match.

no way these cunts won’t revel in her death for 90 mins

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Douglas Alexander in The Times is reporting that Postecoglou is on Brighton's longlist which will be whittled down to a shortlist over the coming days.

Seen other articles where his name doesn't get a peep but I reckon he'll be on a shortlist. Can't see him being fully considered after one season in Scotland 

6 hours ago, The true baller said:

Scousers are some of the worst. That molly and paddy from ufc need put down.