them

MisterC

10 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

SSB was on till 11 last night and caught some of it on the way home, what a laugh. Callers and pundits alike salivating over celtic's first half performance and how brave they were in having a go at Madrid. Still got pumped with Madrid barely breaking sweat.

The pretendy celebrations at being pumped by a team that lost its best player early and never got out of second gear all night, has certainly secured Them the 2022/23 Champions League Cringe Factor title, hands down. Just a pity that by the time they visit Madrid, Real will have long won the group and will be not in any way be motivated to hand out the skelping of skelpings that would be well within their abilities to administer.

I first came across Thogden looking for highlights of the Porto game we won. Thought it was a decent enough video and even made a thread about it.

I absolutely despise him now and his stupid dad. Actually feel sorry for decent hard working fans that lose out on tickets because of they two tits.

33 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Thogden ,He’s the cunt in the middle video .Goes to games all over Europe and films them .

Sorry if I have un delighted you now 😳

No, it’s ok. I am going to continue ignoring his existence and probably again forget in the future what a thogden is 

17 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

I know I’ll get called a shitebag and all sorts (and maybe I am) but wouldn’t be unhappy if this Chelsea job went to Potter and Brighton tried to get in Postecoglou. Don’t think he’s a genius but he seems to have our league sussed

The uproar would be glorious but flangball would end up with the same result as last night in England.

36 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

I know I’ll get called a shitebag and all sorts (and maybe I am) but wouldn’t be unhappy if this Chelsea job went to Potter and Brighton tried to get in Postecoglou. Don’t think he’s a genius but he seems to have our league sussed

How all out 100mph works in Scotland Coz the rest of the teams are shite .By the time the teams shattered the game is won .

Look at both the last games we played season .We had come off of tough euro matches ,Extra time in one and we were the fresher side .

Dont think many big clubs would touch him to be honest .If they have any sense they will see his style is pretty 1 dimensional.

Our problem lies with tactics ,We play too much tactical .Works great in Europe where we time our change of play .Saw it in the qualifiers ,there were times we looked to be outclassed but managed more than once to get back into the game .That doesn’t work so well domestically,

31 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I first came across Thogden looking for highlights of the Porto game we won. Thought it was a decent enough video and even made a thread about it.

I absolutely despise him now and his stupid dad. Actually feel sorry for decent hard working fans that lose out on tickets because of they two tits.

Don’t mind his dad so much to be honest ,he’s still a fud though ,Fake put on enthusiasm.😂

51 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Callum McGrgeor had “one of his best games for celtic” apparently.

Never seen an outfield player playing in a 3-0 defeat and having one of their best ever games for a club :belm:

Think they forgoat bout this geme TBH.

2A5A30B6-A643-4D3A-A578-0915FCD7069F.thumb.jpeg.b762acc063eeb0a57e674812aa123940.jpeg

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Whoever did that photoshop got it so fucking wrong as that game was at the piggery :confused:

Aye don’t worry aboot it mate this isnae exact science it’s jist a thread tae stick it up the bheggars, enjoy yersel😎👍🏻

4 hours ago, HG5 said:

celtic have never won their opening game of a Champions League campaign, with this the 11th time they have failed to do so (D2 L9). Their last three have all been defeats by at least three goals - 0-7 v Barcelona in 2016-17, 0-5 v Paris Saint-Germain in 2017-18 and 0-3 v Real this season.

God help us all if they were ever to manage to get a point in a group stage game.