them

MisterC

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Switched over to the city game for most of the second half but think this shows you just need to get through the first half an hour or so against them and you'll be ok. Risky game when it's us rather than a team of Madrid's quality doing that though and we've paid the price twice.

I can sort of see that Gio had tried to set us up to weather their intensity though and would have been interesting to see how the game panned out if we hadn't made those defensive mistakes in the first half.

Same if we’d managed to get to ht without conceding the 3rd around the 40th minute.

fuck sake i had Real Madrid on to do them 4-0. would've got over £100 back. oh well still great seeing that lot put in their place. 

we should be analysing the fuck out the match. not saying we have the same quality of players as Madrid but if Gio doesn't have a clue what to do he needs to watch this game. 

8 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Why we even surprised 🤦 noway Ibrox would act like that after a 3 nil tanking 😂

They are the cringiest cunts in football 

their “Catalan pals” will be gobsmacked at the love in and how quickly they have fluttered their eyelashes and dropped their drawers for Spain’s establishment club 

25 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

their “Catalan pals” will be gobsmacked at the love in and how quickly they have fluttered their eyelashes and dropped their drawers for Spain’s establishment club 

Spessshhuullllrelationships’r’us.com

8 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Switched over to the city game for most of the second half but think this shows you just need to get through the first half an hour or so against them and you'll be ok. Risky game when it's us rather than a team of Madrid's quality doing that though and we've paid the price twice.

I can sort of see that Gio had tried to set us up to weather their intensity though and would have been interesting to see how the game panned out if we hadn't made those defensive mistakes in the first half.

Totally agree with you. The Scum adopt a cavalier approach which tries to blow a team away in the first half ( or 30 mins ) of each game. The downside, for them, is they are blowing out their arses in the second half of games. When they reached 0-0 with Real last night at half-time I knew they were fucked. In the end, Real could have won 5-0 in the second half alone on chances created.

8 hours ago, HG5 said:

Same if we’d managed to get to ht without conceding the 3rd around the 40th minute.

Agreed. If we put in more effort, closed them down properly and McLaughlin didn't act like a paper bag for the first 40 mins, then it could have been a vastly different game. A good team will pick them off in the 2nd half of games because they have used up all their energy by then. They need to make subs in the 2nd half just to give them some energy back. I don't think their subs have the same quality as their first 11 ( particularly in attacking areas which is where their strength is ).

I see their arrogance is out front and centre again. After doing their manic throw everyone forward against Real and getting skelped, they seem to think they just need to turn up against Shaktar and it's an easy 3 points. 

They're in for a hell of a rude awakening next week. 

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Wonder if they'll take their catalan and basque flags to Madrid... That should go well for the deluded fuckwits. 

6 minutes ago, xaldub said:

Agreed. If we put in more effort, closed them down properly and McLaughlin didn't act like a paper bag for the first 40 mins, then it could have been a vastly different game. A good team will pick them off in the 2nd half of games because they have used up all their energy by then. They need to make subs in the 2nd half just to give them some energy back. I don't think their subs have the same quality as their first 11 ( particularly in attacking areas which is where their strength is ).

Not too long ago someone on this site posted their type of game is not suited to Euro football and that will be their downfall

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Just seen the 3rd Madrid goal :lol:

The passing is good but they’re walking with the ball most of the time ffs.

id be fuming if we lost a goal like that, then again the garngad galacticos were astonishingly brilliant 

Just seen on Twitter that Steely boy who does rangers vlogs went to their midden in the Madrid support. :lol:Pelters. Fuck going there:ang:

3 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

I call them ambulance chasers, they'll latch on to anything but the truth, weirdo bastards.

9 hours ago, Dickie said:

To be fair it’s an improvement on last years European performances.

Celtic have never won their opening game of a Champions League campaign, with this the 11th time they have failed to do so (D2 L9). Their last three have all been defeats by at least three goals - 0-7 v Barcelona in 2016-17, 0-5 v Paris Saint-Germain in 2017-18 and 0-3 v Real this season.