George Square

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Let's be honest. We shouldn't have done it, we know we shouldn't have done it, but we did it and we'll just need to take the flak for a few days. 

Couple days of flak is worth it though. A few covid fines here or there along with a few having a night in the cells. Small sacrifice to make such a big statement. Also riles up the tarrier horde no end :lol:

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Couple days of flak is worth it though. A few covid fines here or there along with a few having a night in the cells. Small sacrifice to make such a big statement. Also riles up the tarrier horde no end :lol:

Boy in the group chat am in called it a couple of weeks ago. Said we will get vilified regardless so may as well go full balls on the table. 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Boy in the group chat am in called it a couple of weeks ago. Said we will get vilified regardless so may as well go full balls on the table. 

Could've been much, much bigger if we really wanted it to. Would've blown Manchester out the water. Yet we probably still got vilified for setting fireworks off in our own back gardens for damaging wildlife or scaring some cunts dog. Fuck them all.

30 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

She blocked me, a constituent of hers, on Twitter because I asked whether she felt any guilt for the falling education and health standards that will make the entire country poorer over the coming decades. I get that it's not even her, it's her PR team, but what a fucking nonsense that is. A totally legitimate question that she, as head of the nation, has ultimate responsibility to answer.

Scum.

This is why they prefer to use social media rather than hold surgeries or any face to face public forum. It's so much easier to just deny access to desenters and ignore questions s they simply don't want to answer or anyone else to hear. 

Not 1 bit of trouble either, but let's not mention that part.... let's concentrate on the gathering... Will there be a round 2 when the trophy is lifted 😊 some restrictions should be lifted by then aswell

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

The same people complaining would be out there celebrating or actively looking the other way if another team had been successful this year.

Whether its civil rights or football, people will want to congregate and share a sense of solidarity about things that are important to them. We've waited a decade for this. We'll remember it forever. And we've spent the past year inside. People needed to release emotion and shouldn't be blamed.

The fact is that attacking Rangers fans is scoring easy political points for Sturgeon. She assumes most of us probably don't vote for her, and she'll know plenty of SNP supporters hate Rangers because of the Unionist connection. Fuck her. 

As an aside, I thought her tweets yesterday were awful. Not even a congratulation for the club in her constituency winning the league, and then talking about how if fans 'cared' about the country or other people at all they'd go home, complete with tagging Rangers as if it's the club's responsibility to do it. She aspires to be the leader of a free nation and still won't even talk directly to a large group of people or take leadership of the situation, preferring instead to tweet to make it look as if she's doing something.

As a fanbase we should just collectively say we don't recall ever being there. It's not in our recollection. We don't remember. We might have been there but we don't know.

The cow let. Nike conference go ahead in Edinburgh, released elderly from hospital straight into care homes, didn’t wear a face covering etc, she’s more to blame for infection spreading than anyone.

17 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Not 1 bit of trouble either, but let's not mention that part.... let's concentrate on the gathering... Will there be a round 2 when the trophy is lifted 😊 some restrictions should be lifted by then aswell

28 arrests unfortunately. 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Probably 0.1% of everyone that was there eventually after the police merged everyone from Ibrox and George Square together. Not bad going considering they take minimal excuse to arrest.

I or no cunt I know has been to Brazil or South Africa but their fucking mutation of the virus is a bigger threat to my family than what happened yesterday and I have no control or say in who enters the country but you do krankie so fuck off.

24 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Really what you would expect considering the numbers there. Always going to be a couple of drunk bams looking for a bit of trouble in a crowd that size.

Archived