The Euros

I'm a firm believer that some good always comes from bad experiences....and if one person on here learns CPR having seen that....thats a real positive. Dont forget about this tomorrow folks.

What a picture to see him awake with his hand up.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

On the subject of CPR if any of you go to your work and your office/site/company don’t have a defibrillator then push for them to get one and provide you with training on how to use it.

I can’t remember the exact figures but the rate of survival is significantly higher if somebody goes into cardiac arrest and one of them is used over traditional CPR.

There is a public register for them aswell but can only be used for certain conditions but yes a must need but companies are put off as some sellers have expensive fees  

1 minute ago, ianb1547 said:

I'm a firm believer that some good always comes from bad experiences....and if one person on here learns CPR having seen that....thats a real positive. Dont forget about this tomorrow folks.

What a picture to see him awake with his hand up.

I've been a first aider for 20 years mate and luckily I've never had to perform CPR, worst I've had to deal with is a very bad burn but it's a skill I'm glad to have in the locker just in case.  

That being said, I hope I never, ever have to use it. 

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Christ!!!!!! 

It's ironic really.

I just watched a woman on youtube describe how she had a heart attack , died on the operating table and they were getting to pronounce the time of her death but this one Doctor kept saying no and they worked on her for 90 mins and brought her back. She's living a healthy life to this day and as Esquire8 said the Medics who worked on him are heroes here..

12 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I've been a first aider for 20 years mate and luckily I've never had to perform CPR, worst I've had to deal with is a very bad burn but it's a skill I'm glad to have in the locker just in case.  

That being said, I hope I never, ever have to use it. 

Its a fantastic thing to have i was a lifeguard when i was 16 for 5 years got taught CPR never used it but my dad is a first aider and had to do it on his pal 

3 minutes ago, Canabear said:

It's ironic really.

I just watched a woman on youtube describe how she had a heart attack , died on the operating table and they were getting to pronounce the time of her death but this one Doctor kept saying no and they worked on her for 90 mins and brought her back. She's living a healthy life to this day and as Esquire8 said the Medics who worked on him are heroes here..

Yeah, they are. I was furious that it took so long for the actual medics to come on, but the Danish team Dr's have obviously worked wonders there!!