The Euros

Just now, maverick1200 said:

It's definitely an international feed as its in a different country but the BBC can easily cut the feed and go back to the studio. They don't have to show it. 

That felt like about ten or fifteen minutes they kept the feed going. They should have cut it immediately. You could just tell that something horrible had happened. 

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

That felt like about ten or fifteen minutes they kept the feed going. They should have cut it immediately. You could just tell that something horrible had happened. 

It was 14 minutes. Done a rewind when they cut the feed to see what actually happened. Again a fucking disgrace.

9 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I agree, there are no excuses. It was clear for all to see how serious it was. Showing his wife in pieces on the side and the camera going in for a close up was sickening. 

They don't normally show leg breakers after it's happened so I have no idea why they thought they would keep showing the pictures. 

disgusting mate and I’ll be firing in a complaint the absolute scumbags