*****The Official Malmo FF v Rangers thread*****

MisterC

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would just use a vpn imo

Yeah, true however sooner or later they would slip up. Imagine the struggle of changing Vpn for every account and needing the same location for every account. Would need to be very very smart to carry that out which I don't believe the chap in person is.

Also most Vpn give a rough location and not essentially a static IP like most isps in the UK. Very simple to track over a week or 2 

3 minutes ago, YoungBill said:

WTF is wrong with you? Disgraceful comments.
You seriously need help.

Need to pop up to George at Asda Robroyston. Hope you’ve chilled by the time I get back and seen sense.

I'm in charge of the trolley's and baskets and going to hide them all.

11 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Do you have proof this is someone else before you start calling folk racist? Its a bit of a serious accusation to fling about and call someone without having evidence. Unless branding someone like that is just the easy thing to do? Seeing it alot on here recently.

See Rambo stop diving in both feet first.

He's the most obvious cunt ever along with Hermann the German.

The rats can't change their posting style and head straight for the politics section with the exact same points they get banned for.

He's gone again cause he's a horrible fucking cunt 

On 04/08/2021 at 00:57, falkirkNS said:

Bassey starts for me based on pre season, barasic has went back into his weak shell, not aggressive enough again and time and time again turns back onto his left to go back the way!!! He also gets turn inside out, every 1 on 1 tonight resulted in the balls making it into our 6 yard box...

Wow man

7 hours ago, RFC55 said:

See Rambo stop diving in both feet first.

He's the most obvious cunt ever along with Hermann the German.

The rats can't change their posting style and head straight for the politics section with the exact same points they get banned for.

He's gone again cause he's a horrible fucking cunt 

Fair play if it was him then, dont want the forum getting to a place where new members get hassled and then leave, so its always worth saying, some people just get para and think every new poster is a returning banned ex member. Happy to be wrong on this 👍 

2 hours ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

If your on cccs is it same as always, charged automatically and card activated or do you have to go online and buy a ticket with the new system?

Yes

Cannot wait for tuesday night, 46000 inside Ibrox, me being one  I'm going to sing until my fuckin tonsils burst, been ages since I've sat in my seat.hotel  and flights booked.going to see my new house on wednesday could be a crackin couple of days

Come on the Sons o' William!!

No Surrender 

Rab

9 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Cannot wait for tuesday night, 46000 inside Ibrox, me being one  I'm going to sing until my fuckin tonsils burst, been ages since I've sat in my seat.hotel  and flights booked.going to see my new house on wednesday could be a crackin couple of days

Come on the Sons o' William!!

No Surrender 

Rab

Pretty shit how you’ve dropped yer pals Rab. Enjoy your week.

14 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Sorry boys not having this bullshit anymore. 
Not once did you contact us, invited to our pals wedding. Totally dighied him!!! Changed your number and not told any cunt. You sat with my family bro.

Div reached out to you last week and you ignored him. 

This sounds like an eyetie roman teardrop. Grow up ya roman cunt. Weirdo.