*****Official Champions v Dunfermline Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

McLaughlin, Patterson, Katic, Helander, Bassey, Lundstram, Kamara, Hagi, Aribo, Sakala & Roofe.

The back 4 isn't some attempt to throw Tav, Goldson and Barisic under the bus. Patterson needs games, Borna still looks injured or not fit and just let Goldson sit a game out. 

Lundstram needs to familiarise himself with being in that base 2 and Friday seems perfect & Roofe needs game time which is why I'd play him over Itten.

5 hours ago, ZZed said:

To be honest mate, I don't know what our strongest team is now. The shambles that was our  team on Tuesday night has me very unsure about them all.

I'm the bloody same- but there is one thing for sure- Patterson has to come into this team- the young lad is talented, hungry and will always play his heart out for this club.

13 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

McLaughlin 

Patterson Balogun Helander Bassey

Kamara Lundstram 

Roofe Hagi Sakala

Itten

Balogun was the worst of the lot for the goals on Tuesday, if Goldson is dropped first then it’s a nonsense.

13 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

McLaughlin 

Patterson Balogun Helander Bassey

Kamara Lundstram 

Roofe Hagi Sakala

Itten

Itten - if he can’t show in this game - he can get shown the door 

not worth giving him loads of chances to “bed in” get up to speed” “find his feet “

he’s had enough 

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Itten - if he can’t show in this game - he can get shown the door 

not worth giving him loads of chances to “bed in” get up to speed” “find his feet “

he’s had enough 

The fact he never got brought on Tuesday when we were about to start our cross-fest into the box and a 5ft 9 Sakala was says it all tbh.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

2011 last LC win

2009 last SC

Abysmal. 

Last season was all about winning the league but if we found ourselves in a position of being in the cups without celtic this year and didn’t go on to win them I’ll be viewing the season as a complete failure

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Last season was all about winning the league but if we found ourselves in a position of being in the cups without celtic this year and didn’t go on to win them I’ll be viewing the season as a complete failure

Not winning the league and direct access to the riches of the CL would be a complete failure. Losing the league even if we won both cups would be failure.

What happens in cups is important for many reasons, but its not a complete failure if we fail to win them regardless if that mob are still in them as long as the league goes our way.

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Never heard all this the cups don't matter pish growing up, seems a ready made excuse for abject failure in all honesty. 

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Should be able to play a second string here but most of our first team look so off the pace I think we need to play them so they can get minutes in their legs.

Gerrard has said not to expect drastic changes for Friday. Full strength team need to be playing.