Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

That's what I meant bud, someone posted the new guidelines, aslong as the 2nd jab is more than 14 days ago then a negative test means you don't need to isolate....problem being I'm not convinced that they will be double jabbed 

I doubt many are 

14 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

You know that Lowland league might actually be very helpful in terms of young players having had real game time, it's a positive imo.

I go to most of the games and nearly all the Lowland players are some way off first team level tbh. Yes it is helping them but even the highly rated players like Leon King have things in their game at the moment that they wouldn't get away with at first team level. Away in the heat in Armenia and a crunch game against Celtic is 100x a step up from playing East Stirling, Edinburgh University, and even Dumbarton's first team.

Imo the one player I'd have confidence in coming in and taking an opportunity would be Alex Lowry. He has a bit of confidence and swagger about him.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I go to most of the games and nearly all the Lowland players are some way off first team level tbh. Yes it is helping them but even the highly rated players like Leon King have things in their game at the moment that they wouldn't get away with at first team level. Away in the heat in Armenia and a crunch game against celtic is 100x a step up from playing East Stirling, Edinburgh University, and even Dumbarton's first team.

Imo the one player I'd have confidence in coming in and taking an opportunity would be Alex Lowry. He has a bit of confidence and swagger about him.

Was more about playing meaningful league games, understand about the quality but I'd rather them having had a few games than not.