***** The Official - Alashkert v The Champions Thread *****

Bears r us

28 minutes ago, middli said:

Job done but I'm sorry to say I'm dreading Sunday, dreading the group stage and dreading the rest of the season based on what I've seen from us overall so far. 

My biggest issue for Sunday is the poor attitude and lack of effort from the side. These players were running over broken glass for one another last season, smashing teams right until the final whistle. I don’t think they have been tested massively this season but both sides are night and day different teams from the sides that ended the season. They have form going into the game and we’ve been massively struggling. Hopefully they get some COVID, injury and a defeat before the weekend. 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Ibrox will be half empty given the reaction of some on here. 

I'll take all tickets for anybody not wanting to go because the result is not in question, can see the WTB having to run around 4 buses with me being the hero of the day. 

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I feel that Hagi is trying like fuck but gets aboslutely no help whatsoever.. you could see he was getting frustrated.

That was one of Hagi's worst performances in a Rangers shirt and he knew it. You could see it in his face and body language when he came off.

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

We’re at home against celtic and it won’t be 40+c. 

Played Malmö and Alashkert at home in perfectly fine temperatures and looked like dross apart from first 45 against Malmö 

I admire the confidence but at this point it’s blind faith. We’re basically relying on them being more shit than us, which is hard to imagine having watched how bad we’ve been recently 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Played Malmö and Alashkert at home in perfectly fine temperatures and looked like dross apart from first 45 against Malmö 

I admire the confidence but at this point it’s blind faith. We’re basically relying on them being more shit than us, which is hard to imagine having watched how bad we’ve been recently 

They will go out tonight and we will horse them on Sunday👍🏻