*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

Just now, DBBTB said:

Kent hasn’t been great but he’s still been far and away our most dangerous player. Every good passage of play we have had has involved  him :lol:

He's also wasted a lot of balls aswell mate,maybe being a bit harsh here but he still looks way off confidence.maybe give him another 15 mins 2nd half,if he doesn't improve bring on hagi or bacuna.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

I see, so they don't give a fuck about this season or continued success, thanks for confirming. This will be their fantastic business model that we're experiencing first hand. 

Or maybe they just care about the financial stability of the club first and foremost? 

We can’t spend money that we don’t have :lol:

2 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Felt we played far to many balls long into the final third rather than try to build the play from the middle. When that's happend we have gifted them back possession. 

Kinda what happens when your midfielders only want to pass sideways or back

There’s always going to be nerves in here if we let them play out and aren’t penning them in, but i think that’s an okay half. A bit shaky for a few minutes after the Edouard chance, but on the whole we’ve allowed them possession in areas we want them in and been the more dangerous side. 

I dont know where people get the idea that we’re a high pressing team at this point in the Gerrard era. We haven’t been since Arfields legs went and Jacks entire body went. 

Only worry for me is their manager will be demanding more from them, whereas we might just be happy with how the game has played out so far.

With them having no holding midfielder of note, Kent should be playing in that pocket and influencing the game in that final 3rd but we've reverted to him wider left and Roofe on the right of the 3.  Need much more movement from the 3 of them.

I still maintain our midfield is nowhere near good enough and been second best so far.  What their 3 have shown is you don't need to play with so any defensive minded players in our league, something we've been saying for 3 years under SG. We're nowhere near brave enough on the ball, I hope Bacuna has a bit of that as we know Lundstram doesn't.  Very few of our midfield 3 run past a player, every one of theirs does.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Fuck knows what's happened to our link up play and movement from last season, some players genuinely look like they couldn't give a fuck and don't want it anymore.

it feels like a few players want away and if they do i hope we sell and replace them cause that shit is toxic amongst a squad. 

I must be watching a different match to some on here. We are well behind in possession and when we get it we sadly give it back within 10 seconds.

The front 3 haven’t really done much yet and we probably should be one down if their striker had put his boots on the correct feet.

Disappointed in Aribo, losing the ball way too much.