Will potentially need to be vaccinated to get into Ibrox

RangersMedia

20 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Allot of lying to go through just cause you are scared of a jag. Would have thought better of people.

Fair enough, if they go to those lengths of shite-baggery, they have probably earned their exemption.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the meek are lying under their blanketsĀ 

18 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

We aint the ones bricking it off a vaccine.

Just man up and get a jag and then go do whatever you want.

Otherwise sit in the house and watch the game with a cargo, or go to the effort of faking a certificate or the likes and put fellow bears at risk.

Will unvaccinated players be allowed in stadium?

It's a developing situation, science is always changing and we are now seeing being vaccinated does not stop the spread or prevent illness. I've seen it personally several times. So this move doesn't make much sense.

Data on virus and vaccines will no doubt be different next month and will update / change for years to come.

A negative test is the safest option for these events if they really have to do something. And that goes for the vaccinated too.Ā 

17 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

I'm not bricking it. Just no point in it. Keep trusting the govt. Even when its obvious the vaccine doesnt stop transmission, keep taking a telling like a good boy. I'll be there watching as long as i can. Take another lockdown up the arse as well for you're compliance.Ā 

during the so called lockdown a few months ago the roads were busy as fuck as people had given up at that point and had to work. The lockdown was a complete farce in the end.Ā 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

How does this work exactly? Need to bring a card on match day to say you're vaccinated?Ā 

You turn up for the game two days early, go through the process of proving youā€™reĀ Ā double vaccinated, then you scan your smart card and then hopefully you see kick off.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You turn up for the game two days early, go through the process of proving your double vaccinated, then you scan your smart card and then hopefully you see kick off.

Assume if you dont leave the stadium between Thursday night and the Sunday game you can avoid this processĀ :lol:Ā 

3 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

It's a developing situation, science is always changing and we are now seeing being vaccinated does not stop the spread or prevent illness. I've seen it personally several times. So this move doesn't make much sense.

Data on virus and vaccines will no doubt be different next month and will update / change for years to come.

A negative test is the safest option for these events if they really have to do something. And that goes for the vaccinated too.Ā 

Yes, a negative test is the best and safest way.

But the reason for these restrictions is about forcing the under 30's to get the vaccine by taking away their freedom's.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Hmm, dont really object if im honest, as long as those who cant get the vaccine because of allergy are allowed in.

1. Slows the spread.

2. Keeps those who cant get the vaccine just a little bit more safe.

3. Encourages those who choose not to get the vaccine to get one.

4. Stops people putting themselves and the NHS unders extra pressure by attending a high risk event if they dont have the protection of the vaccine.

5. It pure winds up @Willis

Understatement of the fucking lifetime of this forum.

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

Aye, that's my issue. I'm fully Vaccinated and support it, but what good does it do to prove you are? It doesn't protect you or others against the spread, really doesn't make sense to me.

Should reduce the number of serious cases.

2 minutes ago, five stars said:

Yes, a negative test is the best and safest way.

But the reason for these restrictions is about forcing the under 30's to get the vaccine by taking away their freedom's.

Aye, a bit like not wearing a seatbelt when driving. Hellish!Ā 

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Hmm, dont really object if im honest, as long as those who cant get the vaccine because of allergy are allowed in.

1. Slows the spread.

2. Keeps those who cant get the vaccine just a little bit more safe.

3. Encourages those who choose not to get the vaccine to get one.

4. Stops people putting themselves and the NHS unders extra pressure by attending a high risk event if they dont have the protection of the vaccine.

5. It pure winds up @Willis

And also means you've less chance of bumping into a nutter, whilst out and about.

Loads of nutters will beĀ ostracising themselves from a big chunk of the rest of society by their own choice.Ā 

It's brilliant TBHĀ 

1 hour ago, five stars said:

If we want to save lives then we could

1. Stop people over 70 going. (By far the group with the highest level of fatalities)

2. Exclude people with underlining health conditions.Ā 

3. Don't let the obese in.

The above would be more effective at saving lives than banning the unvaccinated.

Clearly this is politically motivated and goes way beyond what should be allowed in a so called "free country".

All three are ridiculous ideas, but you are spot on.

Just now, Siam69 said:

And also means you've less chance of bumping into a nutter, whilst out and about.

Loads of nutters will beĀ ostracising themselves from a big chunk of the rest of society by their own choice.Ā 

It's brilliant TBH.Ā 

Im trying to be deliberately more diplomatic these days. Ive reduced my outright ridicule down to just garden variety unbearable smugness.

I approve of this message though.Ā