Will potentially need to be vaccinated to get into Ibrox

RangersMedia

34 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

but theres thousands who has been vaccinated who use the subway who can catch it and then pass it onto you in the stadium

but thats ok becaue they have a QR code that says its ok to do that

Yes but it’s very unlikely that I will die as I am vaccinated. If I were not vaccinated I could see the issue you have suggested. 

2 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

In the States you get a card at the time you get you first vaccination, it also had the appointment date to attend for my 2nd.   I just keep in my handbag now that it has both vaccination dates on it.  I guess it is similar to card used as proof of vaccination parents use when enrolling their kids in school.

If its the same card I've got then every cunt and their granny will be able to fake it 

22 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

If your vaccinated what you problem.  Surely if you’re protected, why do you need to worry about anybody else.  Unless, of course you don’t think these unique ‘vaccines’ work.

I believe the vaccines do work in terms of keeping people from dying if they catch it after vaccination. Unfortunately the world seems to be waiting on the unvaccinated to grow brain cells 

In an ideal world the unvaccinated would be banned from entry anywhere and let the rest of it get on with it. As I’ve said I don’t care about some random clowns opinion of their human rights being effected 

29 minutes ago, Almacger said:

It might appear to be reducing the numbers of people displaying severe Covid symptoms but it is not slowing the spread -  look at what’s happening in Israel and our own back yard.  You do know that there are many different scientific views on Covid out there and it is one big shambolic guessing game.  This planet is still at a stage where nobody has a fucking clue what is going on or when this will end.  

It was shown to reduce transmission by between 40-60% (will be less against Delta tbf), not just stopping asymptomatic cases.

Saying "Look what is happening here or in Israel" does not change it. Without the vaccine the numbers would be accelerating faster.

Its an over simplification to say things are just a big guessing game, like a hairdresser is as knowledgeable as a virologist on the matter. We dont know everything yet, but its not like people are clueless, knowledge is increasing every day and they are not just plucking things out of the air.

28 minutes ago, five stars said:

Many people have died from the vaccine. That's an undeniable fact.

Just the other day healthy 44 year old BBC presenter died from the vaccine. It's highly unlikely she would of died if she caught covid. Killed by a vaccine that supposed to protect you.

You say this like it didnt happen with just about every vaccine roll out in history.

A very small % of people will have a bad reaction to a vaccine and some may die. The risk to an individual person is far higher from the virus than the vaccine, this is true of people in all the age groups offered the vaccine in the UK.

Yes, the presenter did die, which is a shame. Allot more healthy 44 year olds have died of covid than the vaccine.

28 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He made the comparison, moaned when he was told it was pish without getting any reasons why, was swiftly given about 20.

Then sat back on his immunologist daddy's knee for a while.

He is actually a microbiologist.

And I still use the seatbelt thing, so suck it.

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I believe the vaccines do work in terms of keeping people from dying if they catch it after vaccination. Unfortunately the world seems to be waiting on the unvaccinated to grow brain cells 

In an ideal world the unvaccinated would be banned from entry anywhere and let the rest of it get on with it. As I’ve said I don’t care about some random clowns opinion of their human rights being effected 

I'm reading this wondering if you actually know we're out of lockdown. Other than travel abroad, what are you prevented from doing if you've had both vaccines? 

19 minutes ago, five stars said:

It depends on your age.

If your young your risk from covid is tiny. Was one of the vaccines not banned from young people because of the dangers?

They switched to Pfizer as the risk was even less for younger folk.

The risk from Covid was still far greater than the risk of the AZ for younger folk.

In actual fact, the risk of the same clots happening from catching covid in this age group was about 10 times higher than that from the vaccine.

That is before the actual risk from the lung conditions due to the disease.

27 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I mean obviously you see how fucking mental it is to make this comparison right? Like it’s not even almost a sensible argument.

why? im not saying those without a QR code are going to the gas chambers if thats what youre getting at but before that happened those who where deemed lesser where restricted in where to go where to eat where to shop etc

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You say this like it didnt happen with just about every vaccine roll out in history.

A very small % of people will have a bad reaction to a vaccine and some may die. The risk to an individual person is far higher from the virus than the vaccine, this is true of people in all the age groups offered the vaccine in the UK.

Yes, the presenter did die, which is a shame. Allot more healthy 44 year olds have died of covid than the vaccine.

"Some may die" that is inaccurate. Some will die and already have. More will.

And we're not talking about "bad reactions" like an allergic reactions but serious conditions such as blood clots and inflammation of the heart.

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I'm reading this wondering if you actually know we're out of lockdown. Other than travel abroad, what are you prevented from doing if you've had both vaccines? 

I want the unvaccinated in a permanent state of lockdown