Playing in front of crowds

GOAT

Load of pish, we somehow won 54 titles despite  playing in front of what we all know is an extremely demanding support. The day we do not give the team grief for not performing is the day we should chuck it. We follow the Gers everywhere in numbers 99% of other clubs can only dream about, we back the team to the hilt, we pay the money to give them a lifestyle beyond most of us, so we are allowed to let the players know when their efforts, or lack of it are not acceptable. 

The Rangers shirt is a huge honour and a massive responsibility, if you cannot handle or accept that then you know where the door is.

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Load of pish, we somehow won 54 titles despite  playing in front of what we all know is an extremely demanding support. The day we do not give the team grief for not performing is the day we should chuck it. We follow the Gers everywhere in numbers 99% of other clubs can only dream about, we back the team to the hilt, we pay the money to give them a lifestyle beyond most of us, so we are allowed to let the players know when their efforts, or lack of it are not acceptable. 

The Rangers shirt is a huge honour and a massive responsibility, if you cannot handle or accept that then you know where the door is.

Not that i agree with the op but that has zero bearing on this team

21 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Europe is a different ball game and to a certain extent as a fan base we give a bit more leeway as often we are entering games as under dogs or on some sort of even keel with the opposition 

Ibrox against league opposition is different . Ibrox has always been a tough crowd to please when results are going against us domestically and the moans and groans take over . Wether that is right or wrong is another debate but it is what it is. Our great and successful teams didn’t let that buckle them and got the sleeves rolled up when it mattered  . Far too often this team hasn’t 

It must make a difference to the players if they know they will continue to live here after their playing careers end ... obviously they want to be lauded everywhere they go for the rest of their day and don't want a lukewarm response with people saying "could have done better". I'm certainly not saying that all imports lack ambition but IMO u do have to be more careful 

20 hours ago, Smile said:

I think a lot of them are coasting on winning 55 rather than defending the title, they do not hurt when they lose games like supporters do.

That's it exactly too many don't take it personally it's just another game ... I really wonder how many could look themselves in the eye after every game this season and say I really did give it everything today

On 28/10/2021 at 00:12, GOAT said:

Where was the poor management and professionalism last season when we won all 18 games at ibrox?

There are signs of over-coaching imho. Morelos' whole game has been changed. Yes he's less likely to be a selfish angry bastard and the card count has been reduced but so has his goals. The greedy dirty little player that would get you 25+ a season is nowhere to be seen atm.

In general play at times we are so obsessed with "the system" we've lost the individual creativity, that's why we miss Kent so much even when he's playing shit he's still potentially able to do something different that's not in Michael Beale's playbook.

This whole mantra is bollocks, pish talk like this takes away from the fact we played consistently well last season.....the previous season crowds weren't the issue it was fucking Dubai......shitebags has also been brought into the argument whilst winning away when it mattered at home or in Europe....the perfect season does not exist in football anymore, I seriously despair at how easily the support can turn and be ultra negative 

On 28/10/2021 at 00:04, Brian Fantana said:

Personally I don't buy it. All professional footballers want the adulation and crowds cheering them, to say they can't handle it - there'd have been signs earlier in their careers. 

For me it's simply down to the tactics and management. We dominate in possession but it's mostly because we don't shoot until a clear break appears.

Meanwhile the scum are shooting on sight and sailing through defences -EXACTLY AS WE DID LAST SEASON......

Today they had 85% possession and only 2 shots on target 

against the sheep we had 62% possession and 4 on target 

both games a draw

so you are wrong 

33 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Not sure that's as big an argument judging by the amount of empty seats these days :pipe:

They are well under 50k never mind 60k, if MSM, the scum say otherwise they are full of shite. 

Hardly any empty seats to be seen in our stadium.

The "Angeball" pish can't be working that well eh :confused:

Listened to that no lip wee cunt si ferry podcast "best football I've seen in Scotland for years" :lol:

How Halliday doesnae give him a slap, I don't know! 

33 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

They are well under 50k never mind 60k, if MSM, the scum say otherwise they are full of shite. 

Hardly any empty seats to be seen in our stadium.

The "Angeball" pish can't be working that well eh :confused:

Listened to that no lip wee cunt si ferry podcast "best football I've seen in Scotland for years" :lol:

How Halliday doesnae give him a slap, I don't know! 

Because they'd award celtic a penalty for it mate. 

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Wow, one game, your right, I must be wrong.....

Them against the sheep 67% possession 2 shots on target 

Same weekend we beat Hivs. 4 on target 

them against Livi (they got beat) 80% and four shots, we drew against Motherwell 67% possession and 7 on target 

so your not only completely wrong you’re now talking pish. 

for the amount of possession they have they have a poor shots on target ratio. 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Them against the sheep 67% possession 2 shots on target 

Same weekend we beat Hivs. 4 on target 

them against Livi (they got beat) 80% and four shots, we drew against Motherwell 67% possession and 7 on target 

so your not only completely wrong you’re now talking pish. 

for the amount of possession they have they have a poor shots on target ratio. 

You know an awful lot about the scum. Hmmm.