January transfer window.

6superbarry6

Just now, DBBTB said:

We have no money so it’ll be more scrapping about the bottom of the barrel unless a couple of players go out.

I’d rather sign nobody than bring in more bargain basement tbh I doesn’t work, if we need to sell someone to bring a couple in then so be it, Barisic would be top of the list to move on for me 

We will do very little if anything at all in January. Only thing that I can see us doing is the pre-contract sign early situation again with whoever we have on our pre-contract shortlist. 

There will be no sales due to lack of interest/high valuation and no buying due to no money.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

We will do very little if anything at all in January. Only thing that I can see us doing is the pre-contract sign early situation again with whoever we have on our pre-contract shortlist. 

There will be no sales due to lack of interest/high valuation and no buying due to no money.

We were linked with the Dutch cb from Vitesse before I’m hoping there’s something in that and a deal can be in January I’m sure his contract is up in the summer 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We were linked with the Dutch cb from Vitesse before I’m hoping there’s something in that and a deal can be in January I’m sure his contract is up in the summer 

Possibly but again I can't see us signing a centre back to sit in the stands for 6 months.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People are in for a serious fright when the accounts for last season get released, we won't be signing any cunt in January. 

Wouldn't be selling players either it's not the right time. 

Theres never a right time to sell players. Either get a lot when they are playing well and we lose out or we get next to nothing when they are playing shite. Right now alot of the players are in that latter category.

What we need and what we'll get are very different things. I'd be surprised if we do anymore business than 1 or 2 uninspiring loans from the EPL.

We need to stop looking at January as an opportunity to fix this. The solution needs to come from the squad and coaching staff that we currently have and it needs to come now, not in January.

1 minute ago, TheBluebells said:

Think we should be doing this anyway to have as many options as possible to keep us covered.

Can have all the options in the world. If Helander comes back then its him and Goldson at the back with Balogun on the bench. Bringing Katic back to sit in the stands won't do him any good at all.

Last year we defended from the front, it paid off. What the fuck has happened to that? 

We need someone to replace Goldson, but we need to stop this 6 yard pass shite on the box at a goal kick 

Jumped about a bit there but head is fried 

33 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

What do we need, for me we need a dominant centre back and a pacy wide player hopefully the board can find some funds for this as right now this title is slipping away from us. 

image.gif.005f8757539fdb35eb6b0432f68f2391.gifWe need this guy and bags of cash.

Realistically we need some clubs to purchase our underperforming players for over their market value and Mark Wilson to have a wee black book of affordable replacements who instantly improve the starting 11.

Probably best to stick with Jesus.

5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Last year we defended from the front, it paid off. What the fuck has happened to that? 

We need someone to replace Goldson, but we need to stop this 6 yard pass shite on the box at a goal kick 

Jumped about a bit there but head is fried 

Think Kent being out is a massive factor tbh, our front 3 lacks any sort of pace at the moment which makes presses from the front a lot harder