*****The Official Motherwell V Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Fucking hell, we're still pish at the back but the tarrier meltdown is going to be funny if it stays like this 🤣🤣

Thats the question now isn't it ? 

Weve been quite impressive going forward but the defence is still unreliable.  Need a third at least to be sure . 

Other than the goal and the sliding chance at the back post from Watt, i think we've played pretty decent. He's perhaps not caught the eye, but Arfield running into the box is giving them something to think about. 

What a goal from Tav...Must be his birthday! lol Happy that Sakala got his goal too. Hell of a leap.

I’m still so fucking angry but I ended up over the coffee table there with my top above my heed punching fuck out the air

Thought Sakala had a good half there, but fuck me his boots must have springs on them he canny trap a bag of cement then he’s got Maradona control the next

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I do too mate. I'm no fan of him but he's linked up well and no scared to take someone on. Still very raw.

Hes only had 4 starts fs.

Give him a chance and bit part 10 mins. Needs a run

Coming from someone who posts on here like a fuvking maniac cause goldson is costing us every week. I think goldson gives tav bad nerves also, they both look at each other with the hands after another fuck up 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Honestly the rollercoaster watching these is ridiculous. Twice in 2 weeks we’ve turned a game within 5 minutes. Hopefully this week we get the third

Mwell will be shaky, go for their throat relentlessly start of 2nd half, kill the fuckers off sharpish

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Actually thought Sakala looked decent in the first 10-15 mins or so. Combination of poor team performance and confirmation bias was giving him a bit OTT criticism, although he also wasn't up to that much for most of the half either I'll admit that. And I'm not saying he's class either, hasn't done enough since he's signed. Big goal though

No doubt this has been his best game

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Great come back, now keep this going ffs.

Delighted for Sakala, he made one poor pass in that first half but was being crucified on here today. 

Here I'll hold my hands up and say I think he's utter shite from what we've seen so far 

However he's just scored an important header and deserves praise, hopefully he can kick on from there