Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It seems more likely with each passing minute he is getting closer to leaving.

If he does go now he can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned, given the timing and after all his recent comments. Maybe I'll mellow in time but as always Rangers are priority and right now he's potentially destabilising us at such an important time.

We always knew he would leave. It was always going to be a matter of time. He was set to leave a hero after last season though. He achieved the primary goal. He could have left with a fanfare in the summer. However going now 100% tarnishes his legacy, especially if he takes his full team with him at such a crucial time. It's pretty unforgivable. I thought his character was better than that. 

If he goes I will never forget what he's done, and we're clearly in a far stronger position now. It would just be a really sad and nasty end to a great period. I think there's a way to leave and all of this seems to be in poor taste.

Summed up my feelings perfectly. Especially leaving us for aston fucking villa. 

Just now, watty. said:

Morelos has made no effort to hide his desire to play in the epl,if gerrard comes in for him,he'll be down there quicker than Katie prices drawers.

Totally agree , also dont think anybody down there thinks hes good enough for that league and I include Gerrard IMO.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Pish. We still have a squad capable of beating Motherwell, Ross county etc without them.

I canny believe I’m reading that.

Sell two of our biggest assets and best players in January when there’s somehow an actual title race on the go.

Bonkers. Good luck finding adequate replacements in the winter transfer window.

Just now, ShanksRFC said:

Kent or Patterson at a push but Villa are loaded and would probably be looking at a level above.

Can’t see Patterson wanting to sit on the bench under him at a second club. Kent and Kamara most likely to go, but even then I’d be surprised. 

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Sell two of our biggest assets and best players in January when there’s somehow an actual title race on the go.

We literally signed Kamara in the January transfer window.

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Does Kamara give us a better chance at winning the league?

On paper yes.

Does selling him, which in turn opens up the possibility of some funds being made available to the new manager to allow him to go and get a player or two of his own not also give us a better chance at winning the league? 

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

You're saying we're as well pulling out the league without two players. That's nonesense. Even without Kent and Kamara we can still field a team capable of beating anyone else in this league. It's mental if you think we can't.

1 minute ago, The Sinner said:

Aw man 😂😂😂. 

Any celtic fan peeking in is going to have a right laugh at some of these comments. 

Mate they have fat ange as their manager,they've got fuck all to laugh about.