Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

1 hour ago, ThenNowForever said:

Just messaged a mate this. If not for the interview with Emma Dodds a few weeks ago I wouldn’t hold much against him. He effectively bit her head off for daring to suggest he would be away in the near future.Β 

Think he was just pissed that Newcastle never came in for him! Scouse snake

12 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Bitterly disappointed today, didn't think SG would leave in this manner, not even halfway through the season. Walked away, nothing more, nothing less. WE look to the future, not back.

Β 

Β 

This is what has pissed me off more than anything, he really sucked us all in with his "man of integrity" personna, only to eventually show that he is no lower than a snakes belly.

Wonder if he will have the cheek to come in for any of our players in Jan.

Villa was linked with Morelos not long ago, and wouldnt put it past him to come in for kent either.Β  Has his mate Goldson signed on yet, or has he been stalling for a move now too.Β  Guess we will know soon enough.

5 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

Villa was linked with Morelos not long ago, and wouldnt put it past him to come in for kent either.Β  Has his mate Goldson signed on yet, or has he been stalling for a move now too.Β  Guess we will know soon enough.

Wouldn’t mind him coming in for our players, as long as the fee is right- we need to sell.Β 
Β 

The only snakey thing imo would be to sign Goldson on a pre-contract

7 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

Jack Simpson…

Just now, bluenoz said:

Aston Villa are so weak. Imagine giving him a contract that aligns with the ending of Klopp's contract. What does that say to their fans? I have never heard of a contract that is years + months. Ha!

He did literally the exact same thing with us.

8 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

This is what has pissed me off more than anything, he really sucked us all in with his "man of integrity" personna, only to eventually show that he is no lower than a snakes belly.

Im afraid thats where football fans get it wrong. There isnt really true integrity among managers and players. Its all talk. They will always put themselves before the club that employs them. Every single one of them and we shouldnt get sucked in when they come with their shite about "taking the club to my heart". Walter Smith was the last of a dying breed in that regard.

13 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Surely he IS lower than a snake’s belly 🀣