New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Love Richard keys getting tore into Gerrard.

Welcome back Steven. Although I wish you’d taken a bit more care about the manner in which you accepted the Villa job,” Keys wrote on his blog.

I said this on Twitter last week - and I stand by it. Leaving Rangers like a thief in the night was poor.

“Everybody at Ibrox deserved better - not least the players - who knew little or nothing about your intentions until they saw pictures of you holding up a Villa shirt - and yes - you looked happy!

“The ‘daft questions’ came later this time Why leave like that? Why skulk off after being given your big break by Rangers?

You later issued a statement saying ‘in time - I hope people understand’. Well they won’t. If you’d done things the right way I’m sure they might have done.”

Wrong thread

30 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

just seen Gerrard interview how can anybody still stick up for that devious slimy Scouse cunt, fuck off Stevie you’ll never manage another club anywhere near our size not a chance he’s getting Liverpool job, snivelling lying smarmy bastard 

At least we can sing the Steve Davis song again now 

From FF, get it learned

Some come on the subway
Some arrive by train
Some come on the ferries
And some by aeroplane
No matter how we get here
We all end up one way

Walking down the Copland Road to see the Rangers play

21 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

From FF, get it learned

Some come on the subway
Some arrive by train
Some come on the ferries
And some by aeroplane
No matter how we get here
We all end up one way

:rofl:

5 minutes ago, WWTC said:

To be honest I dont think that season felt quite as important as this, and there was hardly any of the season left. We also had someone to step straight in, regardless of whether he lifted us at the time. 
Souness had won alot more than he’s lost and left us at a time when we were one of the richest clubs in the UK. 
This prick left and has achieved a fraction of what he set out to, after giving it the whole “i want more of this” in the summer. Ive said it before, this was the beginning, Souness revolutionised us in a whole other way and was actually coming to an end. 

It took some time before Souness was welcomed back to Ibrox with the sort of reception he would receive today. The time it takes for Gerrard to get the same might be a long way off, and that might be dependant on how this season pans out. 

Yip, I think the backlash ultimately will depend on who we get in, how the season pans out etc. For some reason I'm not as pissed off as I thought I might be. Not because I don't think he's a rat for leaving us high n dry to a degree, but we move on and ye never know, might actually turn out for the best. Fuck knows!