Goldson

GOAT

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, watty. said:

If we win the europa he stays 100 percent 

I wish that was the case, but I genuinely dont think his next move will be for footballing reasons.

He is moving for his family and as much as I will be gutted to lose him, particularly on a free, if he was to win us a European title, he would go with my best wishes.

Is genuinely as good if not better than many of the players that people hold in higher regard.

Just now, crabbit247 said:

Been slagging him something chronic this season but fucking hell was some performance tonight. 

Don't think the big deal it seems like he's after is forthcoming.  Sign him up

he must look at that tnite and think as far as i am aware no team has came in for him  even if he gets a bottom epl team  he will get more money but will never experience nights like tnite  all he will have is a relegation battle 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I wish that was the case, but I genuinely dont think his next move will be for footballing reasons.

He is moving for his family and as much as I will be gutted to lose him, particularly on a free, if he was to win us a European title, he would go with my best wishes.

Is genuinely as good if not better than many of the players that people hold in higher regard.

And Souttar to replace him.

not a dig at the boy, but that is a downgrade at the moment.

hope he proves me wrong. 

Just now, barrymorrison1 said:

And Souttar to replace him.

not a dig at the boy, but that is a downgrade at the moment.

hope he proves me wrong. 

Genuinely it wont be Souttar replacing him. We will buy someone decent.

Souttar could be a great signing and helps with the scottish quota, but he is coming in as a squad player, its up to him to earn his way higher.

I still think we will have to be incredibly lucky to replace Goldson with someone who is not a massive downgrade though.

I honestly cannot fathom how anybody that knows anything about football can watch Goldson and not think he’s class. I’m so fucking done with people that think we’ll replace him easy, we won’t! Not only is he class, he never misses a game either. 

Massive player for us and would love him to sign a new deal but if he helps to win these two cups and still wants to leave and do something different, then good luck and best wishes.