*****Official Rangers v Sparta Match Thread*****

49 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Don’t know if I’m ‘hungry’ enough for this game but I’ll be there for my sins. 

The joy’s of loving a team, through thick and thin. You never know B, Gio may deliver us a night to remember (for the right reasons of course🙄)…

Sunday was a dire performance and Gio only has two days of training to gel a well below par team together and win the match by 2 goals. We need to defend well from the off as we are in big trouble if we concede the first goal as we have been doing lately. 

I hope the new management team will give the players a huge boost after what has been a very stressful and unproductive week for us all. Move on, utilise Gio's insight and experience and get over this hurdle. The players have it in them to do it, they just need to show the determination and resolve that they have over the last few seasons. 

don't think there's much point picking a line up. most players are useless and not interested in doing fuck all for us. reckon we're getting pumped. gio can try shake things up in january but need a clear out at the end of the season. don't have any belief is this lot anymore.