*****Official Rangers v Sparta Match Thread*****

3 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I really don't know what team I would pick.

Every fucker has pissed me off after Sunday.

Same here, I haven't felt this disillusioned for ages. Didn't expect us to get fucked out of another cup at this point, with that lot getting to a final. Thank fuck we've got a new gaffer in to mix things up or I'd be wallowing in a black pit of despair.

McGregor 

Patterson.  Goldson.     Balougun.    Bassey 

Kamara 

Tav.                   Aribo.  

Kent.                               Sakala.

Morelos.

Controversial!

Just now, Nk89 said:

Mcgregor

Patterson  Goldson  Balogun  Bassey

Tav        Jack      Kamara        Kent

Aribo/Hagi

Morelos

Ugggh. We already rely too heavily on the wide area working it out there then fucking it hopelessly into the box. This would be like a game of Crossie with only one man in the box to hit. Fair play for trying something different though 🤣

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Ugggh. We already rely too heavily on the wide area working it out there then fucking it hopelessly into the box. This would be like a game of Crossie with only one man in the box to hit. Fair play for trying something different though 🤣

Ano did think of that aswell need the 2 up but I always want Aribo in the team! We just seem to have too many players with similar attributes,  Kent Aribo Hagi Wright Sakala 

15 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

No point in triple sessions with players who are already fit mate. They will be fucked for the Sparta game. 🤷‍♂️

Not all sessions are high intensity, so if their fitness is negatively effected perhaps they need to pursue another career.

Perhaps eating into their leisure time will get the message across performances like that will not be tolerated.

Get them in all day until there is a significant improvement in several players attitude because currently it stinks.

Absolutely no idea what to expect. A team full of shitebags or a talented group rejuvenated by new management?

It would be nice to get a bit of redemption against a Czech team for a change.

staying positive, 3-1 Rangers and still in Europa in the New Year and dare I say it... this is where our season begins.

We will get the new manager bounce, very rarely do you not get it. Wouldn't be surprised if the players under performing are the ones to turn up if selected, as they don't have a cushion now not to be dropped. 

Every player wants to play for whatever reason they have so I'm confident we will win by the 2 at least needed 

2 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

Roofe, Wright and Sakala continually give the ball away.  I wouldn't even have Morelos in the squad

You wouldn't have our all time top European scorer in the squad in a game we need to win by at least two goals? Be mad to not have him on the bench at least. 

If Roofe, Wright and Sakala continually give the ball away and Morelos wasn't playing  who would you play as striker?

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Absolutely no idea what to expect. A team full of shitebags or a talented group rejuvenated by new management?

It would be nice to get a bit of redemption against a Czech team for a change.

staying positive, 3-1 Rangers and still in Europa in the New Year and dare I say it... this is where our season begins.

13 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We will get the new manager bounce, very rarely do you not get it. Wouldn't be surprised if the players under performing are the ones to turn up if selected, as they don't have a cushion now not to be dropped. 

Every player wants to play for whatever reason they have so I'm confident we will win by the 2 at least needed 

After that clusterfuck on Sunday, it is good to read a couple of positive posts guys. :thumbup:

I so hope we can get the win and score needed on Thursday night. 

12 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

McGregor 

Patterson Goldson Balogun Bassey 

Jack 

Aribo          Arfield 

Wright               Hagi              Kent 

Sakala  

Goldson and Balogun only keeping their place due to lack of options, 2 new centre backs needed. 

If Gio goes for this line up, i'd sack him on the spot.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You wouldn't have our all time top European scorer in the squad in a game we need to win by at least two goals? Be mad to not have him on the bench at least. 

If Roofe, Wright and Sakala continually give the ball away and Morelos wasn't playing  who would you play as striker?

Sakala. Morelos living off reputation isn’t serving the team.