Follow Follow - what a weird wee forum

kirkiebear

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Who really gives a fuck pal bigger things to worry about than what threads get chopped on follow follow

This my forums better than your forum pish by growing men’s fucking pathetic 

I’ll get my big brother to you any more of your lip Ya work shy tarrier bastard. 😉

In the Bertie Auld tribute page I put up a comment that said "I'm saying nothing" it received a few likes then was pulled.

Incase you don't know Auld broke 3 legs in his career including our Davie Provan's. Now 1 is accidental, 2 makes you think but 3 is deliberate in my book.

30 minutes ago, CXB said:

Going against the FF power mad Mod's is not allowed, the amount of threads/posts that get chopped for no apparent reason or against the thoughts of their super mods is ridiculous.

They banned me a couple of years ago and I've never went back.

Same mate. Wallopers over there.  

8 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

Seen 3 different topics start on there about McCallum and his subs , all of them shut down within minutes of legitimate and reasonable debate.

Maybe I’m young and naive, but what are they all about 😂? Have they some loyalty to these guys or what ? 

I always assumed you were in your 70s at least. No offence. 

FF is the forum equivalent of China. Don't express your thoughts and tow the party line or you will dissapear.. 

it used to be good years ago and the lounge could be a good laugh but they dont tolerate a difference of opinion now and every so often it shifts more to the left and shall we say more PC.

ive also seen some people trying to promote their or a family members business but the thread gets pulled immediately unless you happen to own a specific business and want to run as chair for club 1872 :whistle:

4 hours ago, wully said:

I was browsing follow follow when it was coming out that Walter had passed. I saw at least two threads with the news and they were deleted so it looked like the top man was breaking the news with his post.

He did the same thing when Gerrard left. Started a thread about 8 hours after everyone else and merged the existing threads into his. 

No anything worth getting annoyed about obviously but its so fucking weird when you notice things like that and he does it all the time.