First four wins manager

ALerone

8 minutes ago, ALerone said:

Which manager was mentioned to of won his first four before this season?

Also any idea which teams we played back then in the first four fixtures? 

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🥳

Scott Symon maybe?  Teams played are of no consequence as no idea of the quality of them back then

Very encouraging start and a good confidence booster for the squad, we have a few tougher games coming up so lets see where we are come January and what the script is with coming and goings in Jan.

One of the biggest positives I've seen is we finally have a manager who actually understands the importance of tweaking formations and tactics during games and isnt scared to sub certain players. Its just refreshing that plan B is do plan A better isnt our only option now.

Thing I like about having gio is the lack of ego as mentioned, he trusts youth and is an excellent man manager, but mostly he isn't using us as a platform (no matter how much SG denied that, it was obvious) genuinely strikes me as being someone who would happily stay for years.

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Thing I like about having gio is the lack of ego as mentioned, he trusts youth and is an excellent man manager, but mostly he isn't using us as a platform (no matter how much SG denied that, it was obvious) genuinely strikes me as being someone who would happily stay for years.

Nah mate him and his coaching staff will be off down to England when the chance comes and they feel it’s the right time,Just the way the world works