*****The Official Champions v St Mirren Match Thread*****

The Godfather

5 hours ago, PureBloodedbear said:

I prefer ginger traitor or the wee rat. How anyone in good faith can support that cunt is beyond me.

I can absolutely see more scamdemic legalese put in. If you believe the hoax, feel free to prove it https://www.samueleckert.net/isolate-truth-fund/ claim the 1.5 mil and donate it to GVB.

I actually know 1 genuine Saint Mirren fan, hope we gub them as he always back celtic as his second team. 

@PureBloodedbear would change into a reptoid for fun imo. 

25 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Zero chance there will be fans at the piggery on the 2nd 

Expect boozers to get the same kind of treatment.

pushing an extra 60000 (although it is all tarriers) back into the man caves and pubs will be too much.

this is the beginning of another horrible January coming. 

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

There’s no chance krankie will ban their fans , that’s her voters

lockdown on 4 th jan conveniently 

Wouldnt surprise me if thats the way she plays it.

Sadly she would never be in power without so many protestants voting for her.......

On 19/12/2021 at 20:15, LaaRFC said:

Pish for us not having a midweek game but a nice rest and few days with Gio and the coaching staff for the players. 

Hopefully Borna is back, Aribo back in the starting 11 and Hagi either benched or through the middle. 

Aribo plays best through the middle as we have seen since Gio became manager. Hagi can sit on the bench as a replacement for Aribo if he needs rested.

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

There’s no chance krankie will ban their fans , that’s her voters

lockdown on 4 th jan conveniently 

Again, no chance. That would be over a week later than Wales and (probably England.) I get the point your making but covid has brought Sturgeon into the same sphere as the media: we think she has an agenda against us, they think the same. That lot are still absolutely seething over Dubai and other decisions they think they’ve been singled out by. 

More plausible (but still unlikely i think) would be the SPFL pulling the winter break forward. 

Don't think the games will be BCD - Leitch already said he isn't really worried by large crowds inside stadiums, it's the travelling to/from games that worries the Government. I reckon they'll restrict crowds to 10-15k again for a period of time. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Bassey Patterson

Kamara

Arfield       Aribo

Sakala.   Morelos.  Kent

No idea why Sakala hasn’t had a look in the last few games, no point playing Hagi out wide as it doesn’t work. If Balogun is back/fit try and get him minutes (if we have a comfortable lead) with Bassey going to LB and Patterson either subbed or switched with Tav to try and keep him fresh

Vital period for us to try and keep the pressure on rite up to the 2nd - They will get in reinforcements and we might need to shift a few (Barker etc) to make room for fresh additions. I’d still recall Katic and Itten if we can in January