Welcome to Rangers, John Souttar!

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Think he will be here by this time next week. He doesn't want to hang around there any longer and they want him out the door. 

Well i’ve inevitably ended up looking daft after sharing what i was told earlier....that he’d be transferred today. Reliable source etc  

Won’t be doing that again. 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

The guy might be a scout but he obviously is not an agent. Why would Soutar do that as any transfer fee required would be factored in by the buying club when negotiating his personal terms. 

He’s that good a scout he’s using Paul Richie and Alan Mclaren as some sort of Guage :confused:

23 minutes ago, markem said:

Well i’ve inevitably ended up looking daft after sharing what i was told earlier....that he’d be transferred today. Reliable source etc  

Won’t be doing that again. 🤦‍♂️

You'd think there have definitely been talks of making it transferred today after agreeing terms and the medical but probably well short of what they are after. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

You'd think there have definitely been talks of making it transferred today after agreeing terms and the medical but probably well short of what they are after. 

The  Hearts fans might dictate that he comes to us this month. Think he will get dogs abuse. 😀

Happy with this. Would prefer to get him in now and just hope the lad can stay clear of injury. 

Ball playing centre back who will get better when he's training with better players. 

Increasing our Scottish players for the home grown rule always helps. Just need to produce a few more now.