*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Don’t care what anyone says that team are shitebags to play in front of crowds.

Said that last season, you could see that it’s fucking obvious

wish we had Dundee Utds defence they held out till 95 mins

9 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I think a lot of us have sleepwalked into this.

Mocking their Japanese signings and manager. Saying how good our squad is. We are doing what they did last year.

We are lucky to be 3-0 down. We now know we will be second tomorrow. It all depends how GvB reacts. However the signs are he has no clue and he is in no way an upgrade from Gerrard etc.

We have to get some dignity back in this match, then take one match at a time. The filths confidence will be sky high.

Ramsey is going to have to be amazing because Diallo is looking a complete mistake based on this match, although no-one has looked good to be fair.

I think we need to take this game as a massive kick up the ass, it’s a statement we are nowhere near champions material and haven’t been all season. I believe the club got carried away with 55 thinking we’re something special. Maybe becoming underdogs again will stick a rocket up our arse to start working hard again. 

Ramsey gives us hope but we need a shit load of hard work and determination to get back anywhere near a chance of winning the title. 

edit. Switched off now, can’t watch that, hurts too much. 

Just now, DiamondDan said:

Absolutely no surprise. Said before the game they could take 3 of us, just didn't expect it I'm the 1st half.

Rangers fans disregarded them too easy at the start of the season, as did the team. Rested on their laurels and no amount of cunts on loan from England can remedy that now. I said they were shitebags and one league didn't make them winners and I was dismissed.

That team of shite bags were frozen stiff with the atmosphere tonight, again, any suggestion that Rangers couldn't play in front of fans was dismissed.

GvB came in and it was "stevie who?" Be careful what you wish for, but any suggestion that Stevie G over performed was dismissed.

The spine of that side is SERIAL LODERS. One league win, as a result of Celtic blowing it doesn't change their Inherent character defects. Complete and utter shitebags.

The only thing this Rangers team has done this season that hasn't surprised me was when they held on to top spot over Christmas.  I thought it would have been away by the 12th of December at Tynecastle. 

The league is 100% over, they will never be caught by that shower.

Shut up.