Welcome to Rangers, Aaron Ramsey!

17 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Turn of phrase and clamp up :lol:

Okay :sarcasm:

Sometimes people use the word to discribe something so good it makes them sick. Usually in sports. 
Its also what is known as a “slang” term. It doesn’t mean they’re “appalled” by anything.

Hope this information helps you, and hopefully in the future you’ll not make so much of a tit of yourself. Definitely think before you start accusing people of being tims though. 

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Sometimes people use the word to discribe something so good it makes them sick. Usually in sports. 
Its also what is known as a “slang” term. It doesn’t mean they’re “appalled” by anything.

Hope this information helps you, and hopefully in the future you’ll not make so much of a tit of yourself. Definitely think before you start accusing people of being tims though. 

Jesus wept...you are asked a question and get your knickers in a bind over it. 

Get over it, you're boring me. 😴 

34 minutes ago, beararse said:

Any further details emerged about the actual deal? Is there an option or obligation to buy or just a simple loan deal? 

I cant really see where Juve or Rangers benefit by NOT having some sort of option included to be honest.

Apparently its a straight loan deal. Juve announced all their transfers to the stock exchange, including potential fee’s, Ramsey’s was just a statement saying he’d be playing for us for the rest of the season. 

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

If you look at his transfer history he’s kinda mostly went for free apart from his move to Arsenal from Cardiff

but his wages (because of the free) are high. 
he’s at a point in his career where he can enjoy football without the need to make a shit load of cash.  🤞

we might get lucky where Juve want his massive wage off their books and he loves the famous so much and it’s a token payment to secure him on a reasonable wage we can afford 

saying that he’s a success 😂

EXACTLY....of course he might well fuck off elsewhere at the first sight of serious cash but i think some folk on here forget how much ego and status can play a part in a top footballer's decision making process. He' s already said the thought of playing in front of 50k fans every other week was a big draw. Hopefully we get under his skin and he falls in love with the club, just like the Tim's did with some of his fellow countrymen. The lure of potentially playing in the CL next season if we win the league might also impact on his thinking when it comes to negotiating a new deal, should an option exist or Juve decide to cut their losses (which the surely will). Time will tell.

1 minute ago, saintbob1969 said:

We need questions answered on his fitness, speed, and maybe why Juve and other top EPL clubs passed on him. Its a massive gamble. Tomorrow's game will answer some of this. 

He passed a medical with us, this satisfies me.

25 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

He seems a bit Trevor Francis injury wise, so I would play it safe...we don't want Aaron Ramsey turning into Aaryan Jack do we?

Worrying predictive text that.

44 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Yeah I'm the same.  Pure excitement, and that's a rare feeling.

It's also surely star dust on future signings, especially if he ends up with transfer to another league in the summer, as it shows a clear route from Rangers to those leagues and clubs.  Makes Rangers an easier sell to bigger names. 

I'm so pleased that he "gets it" about Rangers.

Pleased too that the club with the 3rd biggest wage bill in the SPFL is probably Juventus :p:

Think the effect of the last few years with Gerrard and Defoe coming up here has really opened folk up to who and what we are as a club and our exposure and appeal to a higher Calibre of player has definitely benefitted  . Especially after the shambles we were until around 2018. 

You only have to look at the scenes 55 brought on . These were seen by football fans , players and pundits throughout the continent and beyond and if your a neutral with no ties or persuasion to either of us or them I don’t think you could help but be impressed. 

11 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Gonna be a downer if he’s not starting tomorrow night and I’m probably setting myself up for the disappointment. If he isn’t ready yet the ones who start need to step up. 

Going by his interview he won't be starting if playing at all

13 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 21.31.51.png

What a fuckin picture that is.what a fuckin signing Rangers, genuine proven class.can be a real game changer. Him and Scotty Arfield play roughly in the same position though.i think Gio knows we need an "arfield" type player every week, but he cant play every week.what a signing!! Big Boydy was loving it on sky last night.

No Surrender 

Rab