*****The Official Rangers v Hearts Match Thread*****

graeme_4

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

I genuine think Jack, kamara, Ramsey and push aribo out wide left will win us the title. 

I wish we could get Aribo back on the right side again. Consistently played his best football out there for us with him cutting inside and giving Tav space to go into. 

Bobby Madden is sitting with his rolls and sausage and his cup of tea this morning saying to himself, that was fucking easy last night and nae cunt is talking about me. No controversy, we took the ref right out of the equation. We got steamrolled. Can’t even complain about any calls the ref made because we were so fucking timid! That’s how bad it was. 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

This is head in the sand stuff. It was 6 points in it to us a fortnight ago and now they lead by 1. They're close to dropping points, we are dropping points. Unless this team have a miraculous turn around and find a set of testicles between them we are absolutely fucked.

I said after the Ross County game we were fucked and IF (we were always going to in my opinion), lose last night we'd not win the title.

I might as well not turn the TV on or do the 5hr round trip to Ibrox between now and the end of the season if we can't have a morsel of optimism.

The reality is Sat gone we drop 2pts in the 96th minute - the fenians pick up 2pts in the 90th minute.  They'll be other times this season where this will happen. Fine margins. 

We have been poor for a long time now, but we're 1pt behind here and now. 

We don't need to be firing on all cylinders  to beat 90% of this league, but we do need to improve. 

We have to hope that our 15m+ footballers decide to show up and give us at minimum 100% passion and commitment to the jersey.

Gio needs to stop the rot now, this second. Training needs to be a fucking huge reality check for this lot.

Come the end of the month if the gap is bigger then that morsel of optimism may have gone, but until then we still have hope.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Every save was near enough bog standard, and he gave them the ball back every time he had it at his feet. Pilled pressure on us, while Hart was pinging the ball about and starting attacks. 

So your not starting a keeper because his kicking was relatively poor? It always has been

5 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

So your not starting a keeper because his kicking was relatively poor? It always has been

Yes, exactly.

Modern football builds from the back. There were a dozen instances where he just gave them the ball back and invited pressure on us. He was as culpable as anyone. 

12 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Ibrox, Sunday at 4pm

Time to rip up that starting 11 from tonight. 

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Jack Ramsey

Sakala Aribo Roofe

Morelos

I wouldnt argue apart from shagger starting in goals

McGregor 

Tavernier   Goldson  Balogun    Bassey

Diallo            Jack         Kamara    Aribo

Ramsey

Morelos 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

More i think about it the more i think Ramsey needs to start this game.

If only to give fans a lift.

It'll be 1 - 1 and Ramsey will be brought on about 70 minutes to give the fans a lift and his first experience of Ibrox will be walking off to the fans turning on the team because we've just slipped to 3 points behind celtic. We've seen this movie a million times.

Needs to be a big reaction in this game. Last night was the long overdue wake up call that's been coming for months for this team. 

1 point in it. Feels like a classic title race now. My worry is that a lot of our players don't have the heart for that. Hope I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Honest question , what do you see in Roofe when hes no injured ?

As others have said, something like an ability to finish. The rest of them seem terrified of attempting to shoot, let alone be good at it.

No danger of it happening, given GvB's preference/obsession with wingers and the likelihood of Amad having to play.

2 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

I wish we could get Aribo back on the right side again. Consistently played his best football out there for us with him cutting inside and giving Tav space to go into. 

If he does go out there then Sakala or daillo out left 

Kent is as poor as BB