*****The Official Rangers v Hearts Match Thread*****

graeme_4

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Heard of early kick offs but that’s fucking ridiculous. Hope you all have an early night on Saturday :lol:

E4708A08-FF9D-4AAA-846E-671B46141884.thumb.jpeg.0b5f781edf749a35f93dd15dc9c0cbf2.jpeg

Probably cut the journey time down to just over 3 hours, travelling at that hour!

I’ll give it a go!

6 hours ago, Smile said:

Ban this clown he's at it.

Ban me for having an opinion about our team? 
I know it’s not gonna happen but the team as a whole, apart from Arfield & Jack need a huge f*chin’ wake up call. 
Maybe I went a bit over the top, but get those 3 clowns out of our defence asap!  

There needs to be changes, but jt can't be anything radical like some are howling at the moon for. For me it should be:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Jack

Arfield         Aribo

Diallo          Morelos      Sakala

Ramsey on for Arfield around 60 minutes. 

21 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

Shake it up a bit on Sunday with some hungry players and not the usual shitehawks, especially at the back.

McLaughlin

Zakowski  Sands  Balogun  Bassey

Arfield  Jack  Aribo

Diallo  Alegria  Sakala

McCrorie, King, Goldson (or Simpson)! Kamara, Davis, Ramsay, Lowry, Roofe & Kent on the bench. 

Note: McGregor is not a shitehawk! 
No Surrender!

:lol: 

21 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

Shake it up a bit on Sunday with some hungry players and not the usual shitehawks, especially at the back.

McLaughlin

Arfield  Jack  Aribo

Diallo  Alegria  Sakala

McCrorie, King, Goldson (or Simpson)! Kamara, Davis, Ramsay, Lowry, Roofe & Kent on the bench. 

No Surrender!

I like the look of that side pal.

22 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

McLaughlin

Arfield  Jack  Aribo

Diallo  Alegria  Sakala

No Surrender!

It was a horrible performance and result against the taigs and I understand some of the posts regarding players, tactics and management but struggling with this one;

No Tav at all

Goldson or Simpson 😂 on the bench

and best of all no Morelos even though he never played in midweek 😂😂😂

Each to their own, enjoy the game 🇬🇧

1 hour ago, KaiserJon said:

Three points, match or better theCeltic results until next time we meet. There are six points available directly between us still FFS, we can and should do this👍

Usually be telling you to get out the pub and get to your bed but with you on this one 

although not sure why you’ve said 3 points at the start 😂😂😂 sober up Jon 

I very much hoped to be proved wrong but I have little confidence over Sundays fixture. If Gio allows them the opportunity to pump high balls into our box, when we sit back,  then we lose.

Only way to win it is to take the game to these hammer throwers and keep them on the back foot.

I'm normally the optimist and over it by this point and looking forward to the game, still fucked off!

Needs to be a perfect performance in my opinion and even then, still some way to go to appease us after Wednesday night.

Naturally if they drop points and we won by one scrappy goal all would be forgiven, I'm an imperfect fickle football fan. 😅