Willie Collum - call him out Rangers

Bad Robot

We can't just keep brushing it off as co incidence his decision making at 1-0 heavily influenced by their fucking antics before the closing of the first half and most definitely the first 20 minutes of the second half.

How the fuck do you merit a yellow card for being first to the ball clearing it only for the opposition player to come in late to a foot flat on the turf and gain a free kick  into the bargain .

Yes there was some antics from our players also but it doesn't even begin to even it up when your sitting on an unfair yellow and there's a clear failure to clamp down on dirty tactics from opposition players who were the only beneficiaries .

He's a sleekit bastard and I'm in no  way convinced it's down to honest mistakes.

I'd they stamped out the cheating antics as per the rules of the game we'd see a more positive approach to a game that's supposed to be about entertainment of which the officials are there to uphold the laws of the game when it comes to downright cheating.

He gave them a free kick on the edge of our box for a balougun tackle which was perfect. Said studs were showing I think which was nonsense. Two minutes later hearts player goes in full blooded down the touchline and nothing. Two minutes after that bassey takes the exact same challenge in his own box and nothing which prompted shagger to come out screaming at him.

1 hour ago, Canabear said:

Is there an arrogance in Scottish officials that they're the ones in charge and tell linesmen to leave the calls on the field up to them?

I think so, very few incidents get any reaction from linesmen, half of them wait to see what the referee is doing before their flag goes up.

Another example of the arrogance of refs is how often they clearly don't know what actually happened but start berating players for asking a question or pointing out how weak a challenge that's just resulted in a booking was compared to something he let the other team off with 2 minutes earlier. You'd think the way Collum acted today that he's completely unaware that he makes terrible decisions week in week out, they act like they've never made a mistake.

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Another letter will end up the same as the previous one. Shredded and ignored. 

And the spfl will tell lies that they are doing their best. 

Nothing the spfl can do, its the SFA that recruit and train refs, the spfl simply hire them iirc 

12 minutes ago, Spectre said:

I think so, very few incidents get any reaction from linesmen, half of them wait to see what the referee is doing before their flag goes up.

Another example of the arrogance of refs is how often they clearly don't know what actually happened but start berating players for asking a question or pointing out how weak a challenge that's just resulted in a booking was compared to something he let the other team off with 2 minutes earlier. You'd think the way Collum acted today that he's completely unaware that he makes terrible decisions week in week out, they act like they've never made a mistake.

Some refs instruct their linesman to do exactly that, not get involved, unless they get the shout over the mic to do so.

Terrible performance AGAIN. I’m sure if a player has to get treatment, he must then leave the pitch until the next passage of play has been completed. 
Twice he didn’t follow the correct rules. 

Also when running over to book Hearts bench, he was clearly loving the cameras on him. As always 

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

The passage of play where Jack gets brought down at the edge of their box and then Balogun gets booked for a perfect challenge is absolutely inexplicable.

Wooly hat fell off and the wean shat herself because of my reaction to this passage of play :lol: