To a man

hammer93

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Take a bow Rangers, it's hard to describe how this result matches up in our illustrious history but fuck me to dump a team of Dortmunds quality firmly on their arse in their own back yard is quite unbelievable 

Perhaps the game against the soap dodgers is turning out to be a blessing in disguise afterall, their was a lot of stuff written in here that was way over the top and some stuff that was a genuine concern moving forward.....the difference in this team from that night is just amazing, we have our mojo back after 3 decent wins domestically but this tonight has to put down a marker from here on in....there can be no excuses now, this team playing like that wins the league...it really is as simple as that, so many standout performances tonight so take all the plaudits going lads as you deserve it:UK:

Well said mate :cheers:

We will never ever get the credit for the performance or the result.we were brilliant,the tie is not over it wouldn't have been over at 2 nil, but we were brilliant.fuck me its 2-0 to the norwegians.fuckin yyyyyyyyaaaassssssdsds.mhanky bastards.yyyuyyyyyyaaaaassssssss!

No Surrender 

Rab

What we have done tonight will take quite a while to actually sink in for me. I mean, I'm ecstatic, but I still can't quite believe what I saw. We're in an amazing place in this tie just now. If we do pull it off, I honestly don't see why we couldn't now go on and win it. 

That's not just being reactionary now, IF we do this, there's no reason why we can't beat anyone else left in this tournament!

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

What we have done tonight will take quite a while to actually sink in for me. I mean, I'm ecstatic, but I still can't quite believe what I saw. We're in an amazing place in this tie just now. If we do pull it off, I honestly don't see why we couldn't now go on and win it. 

That's not just being reactionary now, IF we do this, there's no reason why we can't beat anyone else left in this tournament!

If we turn up like we did tonight we will be playing last 16 CL football this time next year.    But this is what is needed every game. 

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

If we turn up like we did tonight we will be playing last 16 CL football this time next year.    But this is what is needed every game. 

It just makes all the dropped points against the dross in our league all the more frustrating. The results and performances tonight for us and them confirm how far ahead we actually are. Totally a mentality thing. No other team in the league are anywhere near doing that to a team at the level of Dortmund. Hopefully tonight justifies the team to believe in themselves to the end of the season.