*****The Official Rangers v BVB Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

On their youtube page too 👍🏻

I was out for the delayed xmas party yesterday, watched it absolutely blitzed in the Auctioneers so been watching as much content as I can today :lol: the video of the post match celebrations is fucking brilliant. What a buzz

Amazing 

can’t help but after these euro results but think back to watching all the YouTube clips and classic games back when we are really at some low depths in the lower leagues and thinking how far away those kind of nights felt at times 

But here we are . Champions and knocking Dortmund out of Europe. 

10 hours ago, RFC55 said:

At the game wee guy ran on and the steward had about 6 swipes at him.

Wee cunt deserved it, and so does his Dad for letting him on. Game was still going on. We’ll be getting a fine for it. 

Too many of these wee pricks running on the park these days. 

29 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Wee cunt deserved it, and so does his Dad for letting him on. Game was still going on. We’ll be getting a fine for it. 

If the steward had actually touched him he would have been facing jail time, and the Dad is equally powerless to do anything. No such thing as parental authority in Scotland anymore.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

The one in front of the east enclosure was a girl I am sure, were they more than one who came on the pitch last night, and WTF is this all about? 

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Too many of these wee pricks running on the park these days

Spot on, and the two that came on to get Jack and Arfield's top at the end of the game didn't help, others see then getting away with it and think fuck it I'm having a shot at that and before long it's out of control. 

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Just watched highlights again. I have no idea why Kents goal was called back. That ref though is a fucking limelight grabber. Seen him many times in La Liga. Fucking cunt. All about me me me!  

The Spanish Kevin Clancy! :wanker:

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

If we take our Dortmund form into the 11 remaining games there will only be 1 winner so come on Bears the soap dodgers got pumped 5-1 by a team from inside the arctic circle stop arsing about!

Hopefully Gios first game v they cunts, he's learned, don't show them any respect. Get in and about them. They are shite under pressure! 

20 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Hopefully Gios first game v they cunts, he's learned, don't show them any respect. Get in and about them. They are shite under pressure! 

I always remember in o squeels first season we were well beaten in the first OF game over there but the score line was completely reversed when we got them back to Ibrox and I'm looking for the same again in a few weeks