*****The Official Rangers v BVB Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

23 minutes ago, ayro said:

Just back in from the game, fucking buzzing with the result and performance, especially 2nd half.

Outstanding to a man, big balls by GvB to change the formation at HT.

They are some team going forward but couldn’t beat the Rangers!

Give us anyone next round, fear no foe 🇬🇧💙

You reckon the gaffer will have this blasting out the dressing room 

21 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Ive refilled my e-fag about 5 times since kick off. My lungs must look like a fucking pizza crunch. 

I've smoked about twenty West Red since kick-off and drunk 6 or 7 litres of beer but each to their own. But in between I was masked up ( taking the piss btw even the Germans are wondering for instance in a bar wearing a mask makes a difference when mobile and is not needed when consuming food or drinks! )

3 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I am an emotional shambles just now. Worse than last Thursday. I thank Rangers for another emotional rollercoaster, love this club.

It was a stressful match in the first half at times  zz.

Still trying to let it all sink in .  Over the fucking moon!

Getting the malt whisky out now.

Toast to my MOTM 

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

heres why the goal wasnt allowed

i look forward to seeing a lot more free kicks in the SPFL from now on

This would be hilarious given I think we got a pen for it not that long ago. Was on the right hand side of the box, canny mind who, Sakala or Wright comes to mind.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

What a load of shite that is 😂 surely it’s a defenders or forwards job to get to the ball first 

Sounds so fucking bizarre that there might be something in it to be honest.

Probably makes a difference if you actually touch the ball and are then kicked.

Could also just be a pile of shite right enough. Not that it matters now.

5 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

heres why the goal wasnt allowed

i look forward to seeing a lot more free kicks in the SPFL from now on :sarcasm:

I'm fairly certain they bought this in because of the Koulibaly / Messi incident in the Napoli Barca game a couple of years back. I remember @Inigo and I on here raging they gave a penalty. They can change the fucking law back now :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

they're trying to make it into a non contact sport imo

If you read the rest of the comments looks like the guy has had a bit of a mate trying to explain it and has a hint of making stuff up to seem ITK…

The bit of law he is quoting is referring to a player stepping across another player and blocking a run and then is throwing some “in the progress of kicking” comment from a briefing he was apparently at without anything to back it up. 

I know it is massively unlikely, but say we were to go on and win the EL, what would that do for Scottish places in the CL?

Would first and second get automatic entry, or would celtic need to qualify even if they won the league, as we took the domestic position from the league?

Seem to mind Everton getting fucked by something similar a few years back when an English team won the EL.

Would equally be a pisser if we won the EL and the League and it got them automatic entry to the CL. Pretty sure I would take it mind you!