*****The Official Rangers v BVB Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

55 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Still buzzing and cant quite get my head round what we've achieved there.

Enjoy every minute of today mate.

They can throw whatever problems and issues at me today at work, I will be like "aye nae bother" with a huge grin on my face πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

Superb result but that first hour was chronic to watch after a bright start.

Never in any doubt about Dortmunds abilities but given the way in which we lost the goals and ceding that much possession due to our sloppy passing it could have been a sore night .

After the change in formation we suddenly found ourselves and that disallowed goal decision was a big factor in the change of mindset.

He's normally a cracking referee in La Liga that decision aside the Gers got on with it and got their rewards.

We could easily have scored more Arfield early doors Kent twice it was a dodgy start where we looked out of it but came back into it .

I would hope we aren't as exposed going into a game like that against such a quality opposition I don't think we were cavalier or reliant on theΒ  two goal advantage it's just the quality of the opposition was superior and clinical at times in finding space and the man easily and very effectively something we need to sharpen up on .

6 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Probably see it as an embarrassment, I’m sure they were horrified after the first leg. Get it up them.Β 

But instead of winning the Europa League, Borussia made a fool of themselves against the Scots and were eliminated in the play-offs for the round of 16!

That's from Bild.

9 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Probably see it as an embarrassment, I’m sure they were horrified after the first leg. Get it up them.Β 

So called β€˜elite’ clubs think they have a God given right to walk through these games

And Dortmund can try to pretend they aren’t in that so-called European elite club but they absolutely are. No marketing strategy painting them as this people’s underdog will change that.

One more thing, third time I’m saying this, their fans are a fucking novelty. Young Boys were far better.

So fucking sweet bouncing about looking at their dejected pish stained faces in silence

3 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Can UEFA not retrospectively award us a 3-2 win?? That would be proper and deserved justice, because thats the biggest VAR howler ever.

For me, despite what the record and history books will show, i will remember this as a 3-2 victory.

Thats fair. But a bit like the scum beating Bayern at home although the Germans annoyingly scored 2 goals to their one.Β :whistle::lol: