*****The Official Rangers v BVB Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

12 minutes ago, beararse said:

Was told my old man had days to live last Wednesday. Sat by his hospital bed on Thursday evening watching the 1st leg on the iPad and the performance cheered me up no end, although i couldn't cheer for obvious reasons.

He passed away on Saturday and that tonight is EXACTLY what i needed to help raise my spirits. I went absolutely fucking tonto when we scored the 7th.

And we DID score 7 v Borrusia Dortmond regardless of what the records will say. Fucking SEVEN goals v one of the best teams in Germany!!!

Fucking outstanding to a man.

Sorry to hear that bud hopefully tonight is a bit of solace for you and your old boy is up there giving it laldy

this is an elite team of germany. Overall played 10, won 5, drawn 4 lost 1 let that sink in , if that had been the scum there's not enough condoms to fill the that mobs apologist wankers sperm. They got beat by bobglinyhickitybobotay whose  season has not started yet :lol:and listening to there apologists in there commentary team nob mclean you think they had won :confused:assholes 

7 minutes ago, ayro said:

Just back in from the game, fucking buzzing with the result and performance, especially 2nd half.

Outstanding to a man, big balls by GvB to change the formation at HT.

They are some team going forward but couldn’t beat the Rangers!

Give us anyone next round, fear no foe 🇬🇧💙

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

You deserve it for being a shitebag before it started

Like I said in the pre match, I said we were getting a doing last week so just bringing the good luck.

Im gonna be an utter shite bag before every game for the rest of the season.

Others have got to spend matches perpetually taking their dugs for a walk.

Just now, hawkfalcons said:

this is an elite team of germany. Overall played 10, won 5, drawn 4 lost 1 let that sink in , if that had been the scum there's not enough condoms to fill the that mobs apologist wankers sperm that got beat by bobglinyhickitybobotay whose  season has not started yet :lol:and listening to there apologists in there commentary team nob mclean you think they had won :confused:assholes 

Stats like this just show you how much scottish clubs have been failed by those in charge of the Scottish game

A club with our history and fanbase should be amongst the elites of world football but decades of incompetence and negligence from the men in charge of Scottish football have rendered us as a diddy league.

Saw a tweet recently saying its pathetic how folk who have never watched us think we would struggle in the EPL, if we had the same money they have we'd be in a European final a couple times a decade

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Like I said in the pre match, I said we were getting a doing last week so just bringing the good luck.

Im gonna be an utter shite bag before every game for the rest of the season.

Others have got to spend matches perpetually taking their dugs for a walk.

I agree that self isolation is the best thing for you and the rest of the world

31 minutes ago, beararse said:

Was told my old man had days to live last Wednesday. Sat by his hospital bed on Thursday evening watching the 1st leg on the iPad and the performance cheered me up no end, although i couldn't cheer for obvious reasons.

He passed away on Saturday and that tonight is EXACTLY what i needed to help raise my spirits. I went absolutely fucking tonto when we scored the 7th.

And we DID score 7 v Borrusia Dortmond regardless of what the records will say. Fucking SEVEN goals v one of the best teams in Germany!!!

Fucking outstanding to a man.

Condolences to you and your family mate.