*****Official St Johnstone vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So pretty clear we weren't just resting Jack at the weekend.

Diallo sits on the bench and gets a skelf injury. Ramsay cant even reach the fucking bench and he's ruled out.

Shambles.

Apparently he reached FOR the bench mate. 

5 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

I said at the time the Ramsay signing would be piss take fodder for celtic fans to use for years. However, even I thought he would be fit more than this, absolutely laughable.

At the time I didn't want held to ransom over Souttar, but that is now looking an awful call as well 

Ramsay is last season's Shane Duffy and McGregor has become Barkas.

He'll probably get a few minutes in his legs for a week or two leading up to the next Wales game, play out his skin for the full 90 minutes then disappear again. 

5 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

Since his earliest interviews/press conferences, I’ve suspected that Ramsey isn’t up for playing unless he’s 100% niggle free.

And let’s face it, most players are constantly playing through tiredness or minor niggles. Now I’m sure of it.

He talks the talk, but I reckon he’s an absolute shitebag.

Starting to think this myself. 

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Both loan signing id terminate if possible.

Id like see lowry in tommorow night. Hopefully aribo realises is 2022 and turns up. Half a season wonder so far

What is the point in terminating them? Let’s get rid of two good players when we’re competing in 3 competitions just cos…

7 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

I said at the time the Ramsay signing would be piss take fodder for celtic fans to use for years. However, even I thought he would be fit more than this, absolutely laughable.

At the time I didn't want held to ransom over Souttar, but that is now looking an awful call as well 

Ramsay is last season's Shane Duffy and McGregor has become Barkas.

Aye Ramsey who’s directly cost us a total of zero points is the new Duffy… maybe place the blame on the players who’ve actually played or the manager who’s taken us from 7 points ahead to 3 behind.

On 01/03/2022 at 22:01, EMRFC said:

Aye Ramsey who’s directly cost us a total of zero points is the new Duffy… maybe place the blame on the players who’ve actually played or the manager who’s taken us from 7 points ahead 

I will reserve judgment just now until he's had a chance to bring in his own men. He's inherited a squad of losers.

I'm not blaming Ramsay, I'm blaming Ross Wilson and his horrific recruitment "strategy", which was taken to a new level of shite this January with 2 vanity signings and an American that wouldn't stand out playing in League One.

3 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

The manager can only piss with the cock he's got so I will reserve judgment just now until he's had a chance to bring in his own men. He's inherited a squad of losers.

I'm not blaming Ramsay, I'm blaming Ross Wilson and his horrific recruitment "strategy", which was taken to a new level of shite this January with 2 vanity signings and an American that wouldn't stand out playing in League One.

Squad of losers that won the league last season losing zero league games. Sound.

3 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Squad of losers that won the league last season losing zero league games. Sound.

Won the league because Celtic imploded and freak circumstances meant they were freed from the shackles of having to play in front of fans. 

Squad of loses that have blown the opportunity to win every domestic cup they've ever entered.

They're shitebags, have been for years and won't change. Great when the odds are stacked against them, but useless when they've got the weight of fan expectation on top of them. The Captain himself even admitted it in programme notes.

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

Won the league because celtic imploded and freak circumstances meant they were freed from the shackles of having to play in front of fans. 

They're shitebags, have been for years and won't change. Great when the odds are stacked against them, but useless when they've got the weight of fan expectation on top of them. The Captain himself admitted in programme notes.

Right so even tho we went the whole league campaign unbeaten, breaking records regarding clean sheets, we only won the league because celtic “imploded”? Get a grip ffs 

Also, this team has gone to celtic park, Dortmund, Porto, Braga, Villarreal etc in front of fans and got results so that argument of they can’t do it in front of fans is a pure taig take.

Just now, EMRFC said:

Right so even tho we went the whole league campaign unbeaten, breaking records regarding clean sheets, we only won the league because celtic “imploded”? Get a grip ffs 

If Celtic had been on our shirt tails then there is no way they'd have remained unbeaten.