When will he realise ….

KeyserSoze

26 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Sands is a bog standard player. 

Really shouldn't be starting important games for us. Don't see anything to suggest he's a good footballer. 

Agree totally he should be sent back across the pond there are plenty of young Scottish players as good if not better 

40 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

His best CB pairing is Balagun and Goldson 

Starting defensively in midfield will produce nothing. 

playing Sakala is just wrong 

Consistency is absolute key and rotation doesn’t work because our depth of squad is pish 

And needs to find a starting slot for keymar roofe, Morelos will then need to perform every week and not once a month.

4 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Beats me why Kent can't play right wing & sakala left. Must think Tav has enough on his own there.

Kent should be behind Alfie anyway, offers little from left wing.

Are you mental???  He has just destroyed Dortmund twice he is an exceptional player who needs a little bit of help from others around him at times and btw he never hides also the pitches away from Ibrox don’t help either it’s impossible to run with the ball ! 

1 minute ago, GeeSS said:

Are you mental???  He has just destroyed Dortmund twice he is an exceptional player who needs a little bit of help from others around him at times and btw he never hides also the pitches away from Ibrox don’t help either it’s impossible to run with the ball ! 

This is exactly why we should be looking to sell him. Playing well vs dortmund doesn't alter the fact that in 9 games out of 10 in the league he offers us the square root of absolutely fuck all and at a time when we desperately need him to produce in the league. 

Thi pitch is not an excuse in all honestly, yes it was horrendous the same as the St Johnstone one a few weeks back but its not as if the club, manager and players don't know this tho and the game plan should be suited accordingly. 

Ultimately Kent along with a few of the bigger name players are exactly our problem with their inconsistency more than anything. 

As for Sakala the boy is Genuinely God damn awful and the fact we paid what we did for him to basically be a small bit part time player is shocking transfer dealing. 

Just one look across the city at their summer signing then compare what they paid for all those Japanese players compared to what Kent cost us. 

10 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

I meant domesticity obv. Everyone knows he cuts inside every time.

Take your point with the paddocks we get on the road.

10 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

This is exactly why we should be looking to sell him. Playing well vs dortmund doesn't alter the fact that in 9 games out of 10 in the league he offers us the square root of absolutely fuck all and at a time when we desperately need him to produce in the league. 

Thi pitch is not an excuse in all honestly, yes it was horrendous the same as the St Johnstone one a few weeks back but its not as if the club, manager and players don't know this tho and the game plan should be suited accordingly. 

Ultimately Kent along with a few of the bigger name players are exactly our problem with their inconsistency more than anything. 

As for Sakala the boy is Genuinely God damn awful and the fact we paid what we did for him to basically be a small bit part time player is shocking transfer dealing. 

Just one look across the city at their summer signing then compare what they paid for all those Japanese players compared to what Kent cost Kent is a far better player than all the japs put to get her 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

His best CB pairing is Balagun and Goldson 

Starting defensively in midfield will produce nothing. 

playing Sakala is just wrong 

Consistency is absolute key and rotation doesn’t work because our depth of squad is pish 

you know what doesn't work? chopping and changing at the back, playing two defensive midfielders in the middle, dumping ramsey on the wing, or scotty or aribo just to make up the numbers, roofe and sakala are not wingers either so i just don't get why he puts them on the wing.

28 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's a huge overreaction mate. What has he played, 2 1/2 games in a stop-start situation due to not being in the Euro squad?

Not really a reaction at all, just giving my opinion on where he's at. Im sure most will agree he's looked off compared to his usual self - judging it relative to how much he's played doesn't change that. Unfortunately there are no easy games for him to get minutes under his belt, hence my thoughts on him being unlikely to get back to gis usual self this season.

8 minutes ago, GeeSS said:
20 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Just one look across the city at their summer signing then compare what they paid for all those Japanese players compared to what Kent cost Kent is a far better player than all the japs put to get her 

We paid 7m for Kent and apart from a few cameos in games v them and Europe he literally offers fuck all. 

Ffs those Japanese players have scored more goals between them in about 15 games than Kent has done in his whole time with us. 

I'm not stupid and I'm certainly not going to blindly defend a player who only turns up in the biggest games and does next to fuck all else in the other games. 

The games we needed Kent, and a few other to perform in the league, when they go missing are the games that ultimately win or lose titles and for me it's unforgivable that a player with alleged outstanding ability has only scored 2 goals for us all season. Put in context for the of their defenders have scored more goals than Kent. Let that sink in

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Performances and stats show otherwise esp when u consider that Kent cost 2 or 3 times what they paid for all their Japanese guys

Lol I don’t think you like Kent for some reason best we just leave it and say I am glad your not in charge of our team