*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s shite stats for a striker tbf and he was clearly doing really poorly at the beginning of this season too, go look at the first however many pages of the Morelos thread to reflect 

Last season was his second best season in a Rangers shirt statistically. He’s always been around 12-14 goal mark in the league barring 18-19 where he ended with 18 league goals

Just now, .Williamson. said:

No mate, have a wee one on the way in the next couple of months so saving my money for that now.

@MisterC is going in my place 

He's a ticket mooching cunt imo :lol:, he's a sound lad tbh, can't wait to see the state of my favourite ulsterman Tambo today, my daughters love him, how he manages to get to his seat every home game constantly amazes me. 

9 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

He's a ticket mooching cunt imo :lol:, he's a sound lad tbh, can't wait to see the state of my favourite ulsterman Tambo today, my daughters love him, how he manages to get to his seat every home game constantly amazes me. 

:lol:

Sounds like me on occasion, especially at these games. Be aswell not even being in the ground at times such is my complete lack of vision 

On 27/03/2022 at 13:08, Essandoh said:

Sunday 3rd April, 12pm kick off

My stomach is already turning with a week to go.

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Balogun, Bassey; Jack, Lundstram; Ramsey; Roofe, Morelos, Kent

Aribo for Roofe probably but I think we should have as many of our best goal scorers on the pitch at once. He’s been excellent from the bench recently and has stepped up for these games before.

Ramsey must start as our 10. Please don’t shoehorn Kamara in there GVB.

Must win.

Into these rodent pondlife bastards.

Is Ramsey fit to play? I was saying to a mate yesterday, we signed Ramsey and he's managed to start games v Arran and Dundee, whilst Brentford sign some cunt that was dead for 2 minutes and he's still getting more game time :)

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Glad they got caught. Hope security gave them a kicking. The courts will no doubt let them off with it again despite being caught red handed. 

They will miss the game now due to their childish vandalism.  Shame really because we are going to fuck them right over for the world to see.

We should tell the 700 cunts they can't get in today as we can't get the gates open for them

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Sounds like me on occasion, especially at these games. Be aswell not even being in the ground at times such is my complete lack of vision 

I fucking love him, fat cunt In front of us had a go at him a couple of years ago because he was pished, my lassies absolutely tore the fat bastard apart :lol: