Ally

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

McCoist wanting everyone to love him is the least of our very long list of worries.

Very true, but the fact he was Co-commentating with that wee prick Walker and had his tongue rammed up his arse for most of the game doesn't help. Walker was being a snidey, sarky wee cunt most of the game, especially 2nd half. 

McCoist has to learn how to read the room, he's becoming as bad as the refs that try be that "impartial" they do us more harm than good. 

They had several fouls in first half to break up play, and I thought two in front of Govan were worthy of yellow cards for celtic players. One by Taylor(he may have been involved in both actually)was a swipe from just behind on Tav, just below knee. No chance of getting ball.  Clear yellow for me. Walker was waxing on about Collum keeping cards in pocket and how nothing so far merited a yellow. McCoist agreed. This happened on the next 4 or 5 fouls by them.  This constant framing of their challenges as soft fouls and nothing more without challenge from Rangers pundits is a disgrace. Boyd at end of first half agreed. If Taylor or whoever in celtic team gets an early yellow, they then have to tread carefully rest of game. They get away with it constantly. It’s why they commit almost as many fouls in rest of league but have the least cards. I love mccoist and Boyd, but they let us down constantly by being nice. Their ex player certainly don’t hold back.

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

What's going on here? He comes across well for us 90% of the time but today with Andy Walker and stuff like this doesnt help. Too many tim pals and golfing with wee lenny.

20220403_172519.jpg

Walker made a few sly digs about us on commentary and there was radio silence from McCoist.