Alfie season over

leam_baw

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

He was clearly injured before going to Columbia. 

Not sure I get the club's angle on that one.

If he got injured while at Colombia, they have to pay compensation for him while he's out

100% why Gio mentioned right away that it was a different injury...to the same leg...on a guy who had been struggling for weeks...

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If he's a lone striker and we play our current system he won't make a bit of difference.

We need a system change and formation, won't happen though.

A shrowed manger would know this and play the cards that's been delt, will Gio? can't see it, this only one way of playing 433 bla fucking bla, total nonsense and an excuse for managers to not fully learn the ins and outs of the game imo.

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No danger we are getting for £15-20m for him :lol:

No doubt that's what the board will think we will ge for him still.....

I think he might actually hold a bit of value now on the back of this season’s Europa. Teams will probably look at that rather than the league shambles. 

Certainly need every pound we can get 

3 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

A shrowed manger would know this and play the cards that's been delt, will Gio? can't see it, this only one way of playing 433 bla fucking bla, total nonsense and an excuse for managers to not fully learn the ins and outs of the game.

Comments from the feyenoord fans show he's not one for changes:

“He was our coach for four years, in those four years I only remember that he played a different system once"

“I don’t recall any other games that he was playing a different system. He really likes to play a 4-3-3"

Just now, Swagger said:

I think he might actually hold a bit of value now on the back of this season’s Europa. Teams will probably look at that rather than the league shambles. 

Certainly need every pound we can get 

Last year of his contract. We ain't getting anywhere near that for him.

Just now, slimjim1690 said:

On another note, I dread to see the shape he'll be in when he does come back, he needs to keep training or else he piles the weight on.

Send him your techniques 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Comments from the feyenoord fans show he's not one for changes:

“He was our coach for four years, in those four years I only remember that he played a different system once"

“I don’t recall any other games that he was playing a different system. He really likes to play a 4-3-3.

100% mate I'll be shocked if he changes it up, if he did I'd give him the benefit of the doubt tae.