Alfie season over

leam_baw

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Cheers and goodbye Alfie.

Club is a complete shambles though, Europe and the cup are gone now. 

Sakala, Roofe and Itten...fucking grim

Roofe’s a decent enough squad player but the other two ?? 

Fucking rank rotten. Don’t see how we win the cup or progress in Europe with no striker. 

Fucking shambles 

We gambled in the January window to bring Itten back when most knew he was shit leaving us with Morelos and an injury prone Roofe to lead the line for the remainder of the season.

Roofe cant stay fit and Morelos is overplayed to the point of carrying niggles and making him more prone to a serious one which has finished his season. Piss poor recruitment in this area in January.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I was trying to remain positive but I think that’s the season totally finished now. 

I’d say it’s probably Europe done but I’m hopeful of the Scottish Cup still and will allow myself to believe the EL is possible on Thursday 

Just now, The true baller said:

I see no reason Roofe can't still help us win the Semi but we need to change our game plan, obviously

If he's a lone striker and we play our current system he won't make a bit of difference.

We need a system change and formation, won't happen though.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

If he's a lone striker and we play our current system he won't make a bit of difference.

We need a system change and formation, won't happen though.

Seen at the weekend that won't be happening. 

Kept trying to blast the ball high to roofe expecting him to do the same thing as morelos.

That's under 2 managers as well as Gerrard did the same thing with defoe up front.