Ours Fans Today

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Police Scotland investigating alleged sectarian and anti Catholic signing at yesterday’s old firm

🤣

Somebody called it last night on another thread. 

Will go on for weeks wall to wall coverage 

24 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Police Scotland investigating alleged sectarian and anti Catholic signing at yesterday’s old firm

🤣

It’s a group of fans.

They kettled a crowd of Rangers fans before the game after the bother in Rutherglen so i’d imagine it’s them.

50 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣

From going to war under a flag too they sang bad songs, can't say I'm shocked.

47 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣

My son called that at fulltime yesterday - always the same after a defeat for them

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Goon Brigade had their running shoes on but a few of them weren’t fast enough.

Let me guess going by their last “attack” I assume they were chased down by pensioners on electric wheelchairs and Nike Zimmer frames..

Was just watching the Copenhagen Derby.. Copenhagen won 2-0. Amazing atmosphere.. they have expanded their singing section significantly in recent years.. The Club wasnt for it in the beginning but eventually decided to support them (Sektion 12). They now have the full stand, which holds around 8.800.. They make for an amazing atmosphere. WIsh our Club would support fans in creating something like that.

That bhoys mob that got bullied off the dominos team at Oswalds couldn’t take it as our buses passed the brazen heed yesterday.  Horrible mhanky bastards, wee lassie and a woman sitting at the windae aswell.  Thankfully aw right.  Shitebag cunts. 

C4251841-017F-4719-A01B-770F1D38549E.jpeg