Ours Fans Today

Clemdog

Proud as fuck.

Didn't hear a fucking peep from the fenians, 30mins before KO the Bears were singing until 30mins after the final whistle. Loud and proud.

100% the reason behind why our players could give that today after 120nins on Thursday.

Fucking superb.

2 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Throughout the game, immense. Second to none.

Watched the goal back, the scenes when it hits the back of the net. Fuck me. Absolute carnage. 

Me and about 6 other cunts were rolling about the stairway entangled in absolute fucking chaos :lol:

What a fucking day man

2 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Fantastic. 

A few drubbings at Hampden aside we are consistently better than them and they know it. 

The Union Bears display today is something never seen in a British domestic game.

We're the best in the business. 

Glasgow Rangers!

Didn’t even know they fenian cunts were there

we were unreal 

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Looked absolutely incredible when the teams were coming out. 

Other than the 5 mins after they scored our fans were the only ones you heard.

Love how our equaliser came during them singing the “your no Rangers any more” pish. 

Shut them right up 

Probably one of the best atmospheres I've been too. My season tickets up in the club deck but was down just beside the Union Bears today. Absolute credit to the club they boys btw, get stick at times and seen folk call them wee fannies and shite like that but they are absolutely top notch. the tims are a myth but heard them for about five minutes when they scored other than that they were so quiet. 

Fuckin’ awesome.  We really put on a show today in the stands.   Getting behind the team when we were behind,  they knew the equaliser and winner were coming.   Was at Wembley yesterday and totally fucked after 800 miles in two days.