Congratulations Rangers!

2 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Why not respect it? I'm not that interested or entertained by it, but don't see why you wouldn't give the players respect. They are Rangers players and they work hard to win trophies for the club. 

So did you intentionally miss the part where I did exactly what you suggested and respected the players and their achievement?

In regards to why I don't respect women's football its just personal choice. Anytime I've seen it, it's been laughable. This isn't misogyny or anything just personal opinion and what I eat don't make you shit.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So did you intentionally miss the part where I did exactly what you suggested and respected the players and their achievement?

In regards to why I don't respect women's football its just personal choice. Anytime I've seen it, it's been laughable. This isn't misogyny or anything just personal opinion and what I eat don't make you shit.

You don't respect it, but you respect it? I never said you were misogynistic. 

Just now, RockwellGers said:

You don't respect it, but you respect it? I never said you were misogynistic. 

Weird if that's how you read it mate. I don't respect or enjoy women's football but I respect the achievement and congratulate them. Kinda exactly like I wrote the first time.

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Weird if that's how you read it mate. I don't respect or enjoy women's football but I respect the achievement and congratulate them. Kinda exactly like I wrote the first time.

You may not enjoy it, but it's not hard to have the decency to respect the efforts of every player to be their best and improve the sport tbh. 

The softest shite thing is just unnecessary and pretty disrespectful in itself. Women's football will only improve with support. Ridicule is pretty unfair and won't help.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

You may not enjoy it, but it's not hard to have the decency to respect the efforts of every player to be their best and improve the sport tbh. 

The softest shite thing is just unnecessary and pretty disrespectful in itself. Women's football will only improve with support. Ridicule is pretty unfair and won't help.

Aww ffs 🤣

See if you bothered your arse to read what I wrote, you'd see I paid respect to their achievements and congratulated them. People look for a reason to be all upset and fucking woke. What difference does it make to you if I don't respect something?

There is a movie thread in the general section. Canny wait to see you over there getting all upset at people saying Casper 2 was shite. Nae respect.

If you go into women’s football not expecting it to be like the men’s game I think you’d enjoy it

When the standard continues to improve I actually think it’ll be more entertaining than watching the men for a neutral. Like when men’s football was about skill and ability more than now where it’s more about being an athlete 

Anyway Congratulations to the Rangers women on breaking Glasgow City’s dominance 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Congratulations to them.

But don't the womens side have a much bigger investment than the rest of the womens league? 

Kind of like that year we didn’t get out of the championship?

Rangers have put a lot of money into the women’s side and quite rightly we would expect success for that, and it took longer than it should have, but we have finally broken the resolve of by far the most successful women’s team there will ever be in Scotland, and I for one am very pleased to say that, at least in some way, we are champions of Scotland.

Well done ladies!

8 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aww ffs 🤣

See if you bothered your arse to read what I wrote, you'd see I paid respect to their achievements and congratulated them. People look for a reason to be all upset and fucking woke. What difference does it make to you if I don't respect something?

There is a movie thread in the general section. Canny wait to see you over there getting all upset at people saying Casper 2 was shite. Nae respect.

You paid respect after being disrespectful. As another poster pointed out. It's mibbee you that needs to read your post again. It's not as if you just congratulated them. You congratulated them after saying their game is shite. :lol: Aye, how respectful of you.

Makes no difference to me you specifically, but attitudes generally towards women's football are pretty poor. No issue challenging it where it appears. It's a forum after all. It's for discussion. Funnily enough, I've had disagreements with other post on other threads, including the movie one, and they haven't become as upset by it as you have.

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

You paid respect after being disrespectful. As another poster pointed out. It's mibbee you that needs to read your post again. It's not as if you just congratulated them. You congratulated them after saying their game is shite. :lol: Aye, how respectful of you.

Makes no difference to me you specifically, but attitudes generally towards women's football are pretty poor. No issue challenging it where it appears. It's a forum after all. It's for discussion. Funnily enough, I've had disagreements with other post on other threads, including the movie one, and they haven't become as upset by it as you have.

I'm upset? 🤣 You're the one who wrote a dossier because I don't respect women's football.

See if we were talking about junior football, or non league football, or any other football then you wouldn't bother your arse if I didn't respect it. But because it's women it's a chance for you to go on a wee crusade. A chance for the woke to awaken. Tragic.

19 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm upset? 🤣 You're the one who wrote a dossier because I don't respect women's football.

See if we were talking about junior football, or non league football, or any other football then you wouldn't bother your arse if I didn't respect it. But because it's women it's a chance for you to go on a wee crusade. A chance for the woke to awaken. Tragic.

Mate, this is a discussion forum. If you don't want to discuss or folk to take issue with things you say, maybe it's not for you. Taking issue does not = upset. Maybe it does for you, I dunno.

I'd 100 percent argue for respect for any other football. In fact, I did for Ulster football in a thread only recently. There for all to see. That count as a woke crusade too? 

'Yer game's shite, congrats but.' Respect as per Malky.

Can't honestly say that I particularly enjoy womens football, watched that game yesterday it wasn't great but then I've watched some mens football that was worse in a way, but the thing I've realised is these women are getting the chance to represent the club and for the girls in our support it gives them a chance to dream that they too can play for the Rangers. It might not be everyones cup of tea, and I don't really think you can compare mens and womens football although inevitably we do,  but watching the celebrations yesterday was pretty amazing. It's another wee notch on our list of honours and is pretty historic in the whole scheme of things given Glasgow Cities dominance the past 15 years or so.  So yeah, well done the ladies, you did us proud.